• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Welcome to Forte De Sagres!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just received word: Forte De Sagres will be postponed on the opening to fall in line with Update 1.16. This will occur on May 18th.

DeletedUser475

What time of day is it opening. I.e 9pm 1 am 5 o clock?

Tokano

Not a Mod
Unfortunately the time has not been released. If I were to guess, I would assume it would be while the developers are at their desks; so 9 AM - 5 PM CEST. If you're like me and live on the East coast, then that is anywhere from 3 AM - 2 PM EDT.

DeletedUser61

World speed: 1
Unit speed: 1
Tribe limit: 200
BG protection: 5 days
Barbarians grow max.: 3500 points

DeletedUser558

Tokano;n4180 said:
Unfortunately the time has not been released. If I were to guess, I would assume it would be while the developers are at their desks; so 9 AM - 5 PM CEST. If you're like me and live on the East coast, then that is anywhere from 3 AM - 2 PM EDT.

Sometime today :p

DeletedUser31

mama26;n4279 said:
Its not showing for me :(

Hey Mama26, it should be up now. try reloading your browser or cleaning the cache, if that don't work get back with me.

DeletedUser

I cleared cookies are restarted, still didn't work so I had to create a new account for it to work, I couldn't wait any longer as other people were on it and building.... thanks anyways! :)

DeletedUser558

I just checked and you need to click the START button next to where you log in on the sign in page instead of clicking on the EREMITAGE button (left). You should then see a series of world buttons. Click on the Fort De Segras button and you're there. Hope this helps. ;)

DeletedUser431

Oh great new world, its a real gift to people. What innogames has clearly shown in Ermitage is they can caouse injustice, they can get away with it and they can make a buck out of it. Sure they wont do that on Fort de Sagre, they will do it somwhere else. So yes people welcome to bright future/present for all innogames employes and a world of hurt for a lot of people.

Tokano

Not a Mod
transy;n4339 said:
Oh great new world, its a real gift to people. What innogames has clearly shown in Ermitage is they can caouse injustice, they can get away with it and they can make a buck out of it. Sure they wont do that on Fort de Sagre, they will do it somwhere else. So yes people welcome to bright future/present for all innogames employes and a world of hurt for a lot of people.

Transy, the failed launch of the second village feature on Eremitage was unfortunate and we did the best we could with the situation. Complaining about it in the Forte de Segras isn't going to do you any favors.

Please, let's keep looking forward instead of back.

Status
Not open for further replies.