• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

What do you watch whilst playing?

DeletedUser

I've started House M.D. Anyone else pick a series to work through whilst playing?

DeletedUser

Been powering through all the seasons of "the wire" but sometimes it live T.V

DeletedUser

I am watching continuum. like it reminds me a bit of Fringe

Tokano

Not a Mod
So I'm the only one alternating between animes? xP
I have Bleach, Death Note, Naruto (damn you MTab) and Attack on Titan going at any given time.

DeletedUser583

i just started 3rd rock from the sun....was too young to catch all this adult humor....cracks me up

DeletedUser465

I often watch Disney channel because I moderate and farm while my daughter is up and about lol. Other than that, Youtube videos, always checking those subscriptions.

DeletedUser

I like watching the Flash while I play sometimes. But I don't wanna wait until Fall for the next season.

DeletedUser1260

I am Waiting for the Walking Dead but in the mean time been catching up on Heros for the Reboot.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
I watch royal pains in the morning, otherwise I watch nothing and constantly switch between worlds.

DeletedUser1260

Anybody excited about the spin off for the Walking Dead , Fear the Walking Dead taking place in LA?

DeletedUser888

I haven't really been watching any series, but I have been watching some pretty awesome movies. Meet Joe Black, Tucker and Dale vs. Evil, Louis CK.

Oh wait, I lied, I have been watching Orange is the New Black, great show.

DeletedUser1260

Orange is the New Black is a very interesting Show. :D

Red is my favorite character. Strong woman with heart at times.

DeletedUser897

So im the only one who watches the timers tick down while farming?

DeletedUser1260

Rait I watch the tickers sometimes also lol Red reminds my of my Grandmother. :p

DeletedUser

So I'm the only one alternating between animes? xP
I have Bleach, Death Note, Naruto (damn you MTab) and Attack on Titan going at any given time.
I've been watching a lot of different anime series while I play or browse. I've actually finished a few series doing it too. Log Horizon 1 and 2, Food Wars, Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, re-watching D-Gray Man, et al.

Also, I've been watching the last few weeks of The Daily Show with John Stewart on Hulu. I'm a mite bit disappointed that he isn't going to be doing it anymore....