• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

What does support actually do?

DeletedUser

I've been looking throught the wiki, forum and in-game and I couldn't find anything about it.

So here's my question: what does support actually do?

Someone supported my second village recently with a lot of units. I though these units would help defend my keep against an attack. But the answer was a no, the supporting units doesn't show up in the battle report. (and yes these units arrived in my village way before the attack).

Just to recap the battle report, I lost all my units, he took some ressources and all my supporting units did not help and die. So... what are they for if they don't help defend?

DeletedUser465

They do help defend...Can you post a report by chance about this? Or maybe open a support ticket to have a game mod look into what happened?
Support arrives and fight under your banner until they are pulled or sent back by the sender or you. They show up on battle and spy reports.

DeletedUser

Sans titre.png as you can see the supporting units is not include in the defense. The units I lost are the units I made in my village myself. The supporting units are nowhere to be found in the battle reports either.

The units shown in "Own" are the units i remade after the attack. But the image is to let you see that the support units are still there

DeletedUser61

The supporter units were affected in this attack (I checked both accounts) you will not see this in your reports. The supporting player does receive notification that his units have been attacked and the amount.

DeletedUser

Where can I see if my supporting were affected or not? The way I understand support is that they will show up in the reports and thus I will see also the supports loss etc. Because i lost no supporting units, feels very strange