• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

What happens ...

DeletedUser

So being new to this game and having been fortunate to not experience this before ... what is the normal result of this situation?

Are we looking at a server rollback? How does time progress during an 'outage'?

Will there be an announcement when the servers do come back up?

DeletedUser61

I will announce on the forums when the server comes back online. We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

DeletedUser

Thank you, but what about the other questions?
How does this affect the in-game clock and any troop movements that were in progress?

Are we possibly looking at a rollback of the patch today?

DeletedUser270

Well they announced it is back up, but it must be in a different reality. Server still down, still can't sign in or play.

DeletedUser270

..but good news is your villages will probably be full of resources. ;-)

DeletedUser

I have not been able to log into US6 either. Not through the PC or iOS. So who knows what is going on ...

DeletedUser61

The server is starting to come back online. You should be able to login. Please make sure to clear your browser cache.

DeletedUser

I have cleared my cache several times. I have tried 2 different browsers and even restarted my phone and the EXACT same result as before.

No connection to the server and spinning circle in the Login button.
I am truly sorry but this is obviously not up or in any sort of up condition.

DeletedUser

its not just you alot are still having trouble logging in

DeletedUser

I am aware of that. We are being told that it is up and some are able to log in. So this information needs to be brought up.

DeletedUser

Coolnite - I have restarted my PC and phone.
I have verified all caches cleared and unable to log in with IE, Firefox, or Chrome on the PC. I am also unable to connect using iOS app.

I have logged into other Inno games such as Elvenar on the US server.