• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

What is "Operation Cobra" in Update 1.63?

DeletedUser

But what iiiiiiisssss iiitttt you know we dont like secrets! they create forum wars!

Tokano

Not a Mod
Would you rather the developers pushed something out even if it wasn't ready or would you rather them wait and get it where they want it to be?

DeletedUser61

But what iiiiiiisssss iiitttt you know we dont like secrets! they create forum wars!
I have feeling you guys will experience what this is very very soon. FYI Operation Cobra is already implemented :)

DeletedUser

wwwhhhaaaattt iiiiisssss iiitttt! we must know or twill be a mutiny!

DeletedUser1500

Would you rather the developers pushed something out even if it wasn't ready or would you rather them wait and get it where they want it to be?
As a person running the evaluator copy of Windows 10 Pro...I cannot provide you with the answer you desire. BUT is it every where we want it to be when it is pushed out?

wwwhhhaaaattt iiiiisssss iiitttt! we must know or twill be a mutiny!
I wonder if the op name is a hint at the feature. Maybe it is not a feature for us, but a tool for the mods.

DeletedUser1500

Well...all i know is that im the mongoose in Operation Cobra. COME AT ME BRO! haha

DeletedUser

Moongoose? Cobra? i think im just gana be a honey badger

DeletedUser

So how do we work this thing? cause i couldnt fire and when i refreshed it ran away from me