• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

What is your favorite part of playing TW2?

DeletedUser1255

Hey all! What do you enjoy most about this game? Is it the heat of the battle? Watching your troops take a solid hit that kills the enemies attack troops? The team work within a tribe? The feeling of conquering an enemy village? Chatting with people all over the world?

Share here!

DeletedUser1255

I LOVE the collaboration within a tribe... I think it is pretty awesome to know that I am planning ops and making plans for the tribe with people all over the world. I enjoy getting to know everyone and learning about them. The discussion is half the fun for me.

DeletedUser1255

Any more thoughts on this? It is interesting to see what draws people to the game... or maybe that is another question. ;)

Tokano

Not a Mod
It took me a long time to finally find, but I like to kill things.
All the things...

YQ1XPB.jpg

DeletedUser2041

Taking the enemies hard work away from them and taking it as my own is the best feeling in the world.

DeletedUser2228

Fighting off a more powerful enemy is always fun. planing ops and watching it go like clock work is great. but i have more fun on threads where you do nothing with ops just idol talk. trying to see if i ca get a conversation going with a guy in another country and leave him hanging when people jump in with there opinions, or as k a stupid question with no answer and watch everyone try to come up with one.

DeletedUser825

To be honest I love to chat with my enemies. Some are really nice and some are extremely not nice. Gives me a gauge of personal character and who I should play with on other worlds. Also from others who have played with me they may say I have a tendency to start word bashes..... looking at you m4 (sorry). Also like to send the defense out to help my tribemates. I have so much fun watching troops smack against a solid defense. :D