• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Whats the deal with GAM/LIT/USA

DeletedUser

GAM mass recruited, They're losing their front line, Their back line is full of small point players with no troops. It's only a matter of time before they end up quiting.
USA is kicking back and chilling out. They seem to be fine at the rank they're at.
LIT is smashing GAM back to the bronze age, where they belong.

DeletedUser1425

GAM mass recruited, They're losing their front line, Their back line is full of small point players with no troops. It's only a matter of time before they end up quiting.
USA is kicking back and chilling out. They seem to be fine at the rank they're at.
LIT is smashing GAM back to the bronze age, where they belong.
Hey what's up Coldog, it's Moose from US9.

Anyways I saw that. I'm going to start an update log maybe to attract some people to the forums.

DeletedUser

Gam's losing big time. Their front line is getting demolished.

DeletedUser2483

now if G&M were fighting Elite how they been attacking me I would have not been so bored in that tribe. great job on double teaming me its been a joy the last 24 hours I haven't played on zip I been having a blast

DeletedUser

And now LIT is mass recruiting all the other players from other tribes. So whose the mass recruiter now? When that inactivity bug hits LIT in a week or two, it will be interesting to see.

DeletedUser1425

And now LIT is mass recruiting all the other players from other tribes. So whose the mass recruiter now? When that inactivity bug hits LIT in a week or two, it will be interesting to see.
We merged with USA? Did you not see USA drop from the leaderboard and them go to us? We have only taken them in.

So what about a week from now? two weeks from now? Right now you guys are losing so much ground against us. If I were you, I would be concerned about now. If you don't you may not be here in a week..

DeletedUser

We merged with USA? Did you not see USA drop from the leaderboard and them go to us? We have only taken them in.

So what about a week from now? two weeks from now? Right now you guys are losing so much ground against us. If I were you, I would be concerned about now. If you don't you may not be here in a week..
You also mass recruited smaller tribes, RRH, and other players. You know you have an inactive problem now. Its only going to get worse.

DeletedUser1425

You also mass recruited smaller tribes, RRH, and other players. You know you have an inactive problem now. Its only going to get worse.
See, here's the thing bud. We can deal with our "inactive problems" that we have. It's internal.

You guys obviously can't deal with the external factor that is driving you guys into the ground.

Let's say we have "mass recruited" smaller tribes (That statement makes no sense, in of itself) we still have less members, with more points, OBP, Villages, and Bash points. Let that sink in.'

DeletedUser1425

You are the perfect embodiment of your tribe.

80k OBP with 400k DBP

DeletedUser2537

If you think you are "smashing" us, ask your more northern comrades how many nukes and villages have they lost the past 2 weeks.
I'll save you some time here are just from the past 3 days what I found

jB9kd7

jB9kd7

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1425

I
If you think you are "smashing" us, ask your more northern comrades how many nukes and villages have they lost the past 2 weeks.

jB9kd7

jB9kd7

I can't get pictures but boy would I love to show you the dozen or so that you all sent that you lost because your members aren't smart enough to figure out what a church does, or why they should build one.

We control the center though, and your NW and North squads are getting smaller and smaller by the day, if you care to look at a map. We can go around finding the worst reports of each other that we can for propoganda, but you can't keep it up long bud. Just look at a map from 2 weeks ago to today.

DeletedUser2537

if you'd really be winning, you wouldn't feel the need to say it or try to prove it

DeletedUser1425

if you'd really be winning, you wouldn't feel the need to say it or try to prove it
That doesn't make any sense whatsoever..

I do think it's funny though how you created your account just to argue with me. Why do you argue with me? Because someone was insulting your tribe so you had to defend it?

Yea that's my reason to. If you are the best why not proclaim it? Make it known.

DeletedUser

jB9kd7
This is funny. You're able to move on one front with a few members but your entire tribe is losing the core. We've pushed out so many of your players and we continue to do so. You and your ragtag team in the north won't last too long. Say what you want, the stats are clear. GAM is losing. Always have been. The USA merger simply helped us speed up the rate at which we win.