• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Whats the deal with GAM/LIT/USA

DeletedUser

In fact, I know you're going to lose your northern front. I know this because I'm personally coming to rim Golden.

DeletedUser2537

well I guess that makes him a pro player.. not everyone can pull off such a skill move

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2483

I have only just started really playing this server i saw bubbles in Elite and i was bored as hell i had to join up with my old W buddy. In 5 days i have been hit with over 20 nukes. I may be the only person that doesnt coin doesn't spin the wheel doesn't use rangers. And i dont need to use my coops nukes to hit someone i use my own. Hint hint G$M

DeletedUser2537

You don't have to justify to me or your buddies why you switched sides, its just a game, but don't pretend you are a skillful player. Getting 400K OBP isn't hard when you attack your "friends" from behind. The fact that your guys from LIT brag about it is sad... and whats even sadder, is that while they embrace you they take pride in calling players who have done the same to join GAM traitors.

DeletedUser

You don't have to justify to me or your buddies why you switched sides, its just a game, but don't pretend you are a skillful player. Getting 400K OBP isn't hard when you attack your "friends" from behind. The fact that your guys from LIT brag about it is sad... and whats even sadder, is that while they embrace you they take pride in calling players who have done the same to join GAM traitors.
Nah, We called them idiots. You're losing the war. Everyday our village count difference increases, Everyday we gain more VP than your tribe gains. We're winning. Those who leave us for their own protection are fools who aren't capable of playing with the big dogs.

DeletedUser1425

don't pretend you are a skillful player. Getting 400K OBP isn't hard when you attack your "friends" from behind. The fact that your guys from LIT brag about it is sad...
Wait does that mean we can brag about the fact that we have less members and more OBP than you guys? If so, guess what! We have more OBP with less members haha!

Also..about calling people who switch from our side to yours, of course we would potentially call them traitors, do you think we would praise them for it?
Your arguments are getting worse and worse.

DeletedUser2483

i didnt attack my friends if anything they came up with mey leaving both got a city from me with a Sorry am leaving email after i left the tribe. Past the 30 nuke mark still have my core citys while u guys are losing ur front line city seems Elite is Elite for getting G&M attention on little unskiled me. I like being Public Enemy Number One.

DeletedUser2164

You know I can understand that I am the worse player in the game... I can except that but what I cannot except is all these players who obviously have great skills and all you do is talk mess all day long about this and that which at the end becomes so totally boring all of you who are coiners or non coiners that talk mess you all bore me to death just like how this game has turned out to be yes... incredibly boring to say the least if that is the best that this game has to offer is a bunch of school boys on a thread jocking like you are all that and a bag of doritos then no wonder that every player has decided to quit!!! Please if you are that good there is no need to brag if you are that good there is no need to coin your butts off if you are that good just prove it on the game and less of these stupid post that makes you all look like a bunch of school boy sissies!
No one wants to keep opening up a thread to a bunch of non sequential drama, if you spent more of your time teaching people instead of bragging so much perhaps people would want to play this game!! Yes I am one that has grown tired of the drama the bragging and the school boy banter that you all think is either cute or smart stop it makes you all look silly!
So if anyone wants to kick me out just because of my opinion well so be it its just a game and not real life any ole way!

DeletedUser1425

You know I can understand that I am the worse player in the game... I can except that but what I cannot except is all these players who obviously have great skills and all you do is talk mess all day long about this and that which at the end becomes so totally boring all of you who are coiners or non coiners that talk mess you all bore me to death just like how this game has turned out to be yes... incredibly boring to say the least if that is the best that this game has to offer is a bunch of school boys on a thread jocking like you are all that and a bag of doritos then no wonder that every player has decided to quit!!! Please if you are that good there is no need to brag if you are that good there is no need to coin your butts off if you are that good just prove it on the game and less of these stupid post that makes you all look like a bunch of school boy sissies!
No one wants to keep opening up a thread to a bunch of non sequential drama, if you spent more of your time teaching people instead of bragging so much perhaps people would want to play this game!! Yes I am one that has grown tired of the drama the bragging and the school boy banter that you all think is either cute or smart stop it makes you all look silly!
So if anyone wants to kick me out just because of my opinion well so be it its just a game and not real life any ole way!
Drama is what keeps these worlds alive and interesting. It is what fueled definitely the worlds with TLI, and especially worlds like US9. If you notice all the people who stay active are active on here.
Maybe if the world is boring you should attack more and defend less. Looks like you already got rimmed pretty quick with that 17k DBP. I have been on here for 2 weeks and I already have 70k OBP, thats what makes it fun.

DeletedUser2483

He joined up a few weeks after i left elite the first time

DeletedUser1425

You know GAM we have 41 conquest of the day medals and 49 assaulter of the day medals..but only 11 defender of the day medals. Who is getting all of those?

becky123

Axeman
Hows your game going? I could have sworn the rules state no crown sharing
upload_2018-2-22_2-20-36.png

But then again we were aware that you would cheat to win

Last edited:

DeletedUser

How's your tribe's co-op abuse going? Quite strong I see. All that cheating and you guys can't even slow us down. You're not the only one with a spy, though it won't matter, as you won't win this world.
Guess there was no announcement on ricardo changing all the rules. Again, Doesn't matter. You're still a tier player who hides behind GUn's troops, which by the way is against the rules.