• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

WHERE IS IKO??? THERE IS NO IKO

• Thread starter DeletedUser2825
  • Start date

DeletedUser2783

As a O.P member, I do not approve of this rogue tactic.
This was a waiting world for us to just mess about until a new domination one opened, we shouldnt ruin the game for others in this way.
We win every single world we play, by making it more difficult for our "enemies" we're not making the game more exciting for ourselves.

DeletedUser2825

wowoowowow.....chill. i already told you why i did it. motown too cocky and too arrogant. if he treat my friends like this, i gave him a reward. and yes, he is a nice guy with his teammates(rarely tho bcs he is working alone most of time) but with enemies he is even dirtier than me.

DeletedUser2483

As a O.P member, I do not approve of this rogue tactic.
This was a waiting world for us to just mess about until a new domination one opened, we shouldnt ruin the game for others in this way.
We win every single world we play, by making it more difficult for our "enemies" we're not making the game more exciting for ourselves.
I agree on this post I was really piss off about it but I had a talk with both teams on what happen. Sad that happen to the other tribe. But I also find it funny that I had attacks from players on this team until they go kicked out of the tribe now there No Tribe tag and Zero attacks from them showed me that there was alot of coop abuse that was Fixed but the Kicking. Btw my account name is Fun Time.

DeletedUser2779

Ig we can move the argument here. I noticed most of kavendar's post was deleted. The good and true part too.

DeletedUser2824

'Several Muti-accounts from O.P' lmao, I don't understand this narrative you are still pushing mate, you have been telling everyone who would listen this kind of stuff since week 1. I feel like we have made it pretty clear we have active players to spare, why bother with muti accounts unless you dont have friends to play with..
Kinda wish we had as many alts as you claim, who knows we might be able to disbanded your tribe a second time, keep you on your toes.

DeletedUser2735

well some players belive typing a visacard number and push accept is the true skill in this game so i wouldnt be suprised if we managed to do it again:D

DeletedUser2835

Why do people spend tons of money on this game only to cheat the win? The fuck.

DeletedUser2824

Disbanding a tribe only SHOULD hurt you for 1 week while co-ops reset +your tribe lvls. Unless you have a bunch of inactives you are abusing. :rolleyes:
Plenty more things people can do that are worse. I don't think anyone insulted you for spending money, Spending money and then calling other players trash when they dont have as many troops as you? yeahhhhhh then you get called out.

Honestly it would have been infinitely more damaging to do what we normally do and just have him sit there reading all your msgs for the rest of the world. But this has been way more interesting to say the least. Lots of discussion and insulting lol

DeletedUser1465

Disbanding a tribe only SHOULD hurt you for 1 week while co-ops reset +your tribe lvls. Unless you have a bunch of inactives you are abusing. :rolleyes:
Plenty more things people can do that are worse. I don't think anyone insulted you for spending money, Spending money and then calling other players trash when they dont have as many troops as you? yeahhhhhh then you get called out.

Honestly it would have been infinitely more damaging to do what we normally do and just have him sit there reading all your msgs for the rest of the world. But this has been way more interesting to say the least. Lots of discussion and insulting lol

I only called players trash for cheating. you have talented players who dont cheat. KMAS players11 and funtime all dont cheat. They also think its disgusting what you guys did and have no respect for you for doing it. I Have the messages saved. They are good players who know not to play with you guys in the future. Stop trying to justify or make light of such toxic and disgusting behavior. we all know the type of human being you are now. it just makes you look worse the more mental gymnastics you do to justify it.

Retarded vet. you are the reason the game is dead. i will never respond or acknowledge you exist again. Unskilled and toxic. sad that people like you exist. cheat more.

DeletedUser2825

Please avoid swearing, even with euphemisms.
so when i was in tribe i wasnt cheating but now that im in O.P, i am cheating?....the fck?

DeletedUser2825

double post is against the rules.
and btw, u say the game is dead bcs of players like me, i say that game is dead bcs players like you. who wins?

DeletedUser2735

I only called players trash for cheating. you have talented players who dont cheat. KMAS players11 and funtime all dont cheat. They also think its disgusting what you guys did and have no respect for you for doing it. I Have the messages saved. They are good players who know not to play with you guys in the future. Stop trying to justify or make light of such toxic and disgusting behavior. we all know the type of human being you are now. it just makes you look worse the more mental gymnastics you do to justify it.

Retarded vet. you are the reason the game is dead. i will never respond or acknowledge you exist again. Unskilled and toxic. sad that people like you exist. cheat more.
Why dont you talk about the accounts getting a ban in IKO or players telling about how many accounts they play. (PS Somehow we recived screenshots of it)

DeletedUser1465

Why dont you talk about the accounts getting a ban in IKO or players telling about how many accounts they play. (PS Somehow we recived screenshots of it)

Any accounts that were banned is a good thing regardless of what tribe they belong to, including my IKO. I support admins banning anyone caught cheating. no accounts that were banned were tied to me in any way. they were not my coops and they did not coop me. As I stated in previous posts I have reported and assisted in the banning of my own tribe mates when they break rules in the past. I don't need to cheat to win. too bad you guys do. go disband more tribe because that's so skillful and sportsman like to do. LOL

DeletedUser2735

Any accounts that were banned is a good thing regardless of what tribe they belong to, including my IKO. I support admins banning anyone caught cheating. no accounts that were banned were tied to me in any way. they were not my coops and they did not coop me. As I stated in previous posts I have reported and assisted in the banning of my own tribe mates when they break rules in the past. I don't need to cheat to win. too bad you guys do. go disband more tribe because that's so skillful and sportsman like to do. LOL
Just as skillfull as spending 50-100k crowns first month, pretty sure both tactics is allowed. We just prefered to do it without paying for it

DeletedUser2702

You guys are making work for me again. If you want this thread closed as well, keep it up. Just a reminder: Avoid escalating, don't call each other names, and avoid swearing.

Be as respectful as any Democratic and Republican house members when addressing each other. (No, I take that back, be more civil than that. LOL)

DeletedUser2779

Motown name someone u think is cheating ok? And then we can discuss on how they are not. Normally one doesn't need to defend themselves against baseless and petty accusations such as the ones u throw at us but just for shucks lets have a go at it.

DeletedUser1465

Just as skillfull as spending 50-100k crowns first month, pretty sure both tactics is allowed. We just prefered to do it without paying for it

The funny thing is i was talking to players11, we spend almost the exact same amount. i give permission for cap to let you know how many crowns i have spend this world. its closer to 10-15k not 50-100k

DeletedUser2735

1 wall lvl 1-20 is 2300 crowns if i remember correctly, and you insta buildt it 8-10 times not 100% sure but it should be almost this. So you say you spent 10-15k. belive this budget is crashed only by your insta wall, and we have moling 3 or 4 villas. they was small so lvl 10 pits or something close to this. 600 mols each villa, cost of 300 crowns to get 40 mols. . 15 packages give you 600 mols so 4500 crowns each villa molled. Was it 3 or 4 villas? anyway molling i somwhere between 13000-18000 crowns Decivers(alots of it) 1-2k crowns insta building of troops atleast your first nuke was mainly rerolled no clue how many thousandsof crowns this is but its not cheap so i would say another 5-10k. insta building nukes 5-6 times, lets say 1500-2000 each time. , and we have your insta building lvls + officers,+ boosters etc so your welcome to add all of this togethe and it seems like your estimate of 10-15k is just as accurate as what you normally write
And i almost forgot gwen. so we have another bunch of thousands crowns spent on here

Last edited by a moderator: