• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

WHERE IS IKO??? THERE IS NO IKO

• Thread starter DeletedUser2825
  • Start date

DeletedUser1465

1 wall lvl 1-20 is 2300 crowns if i remember correctly, and you insta buildt it 8-10 times not 100% sure but it should be almost this. So you say you spent 10-15k. belive this budget is crashed only by your insta wall, and we have moling 3 or 4 villas. they was small so lvl 10 pits or something close to this. 600 mols each villa, cost of 300 crowns to get 40 mols. . 15 packages give you 600 mols so 4500 crowns each villa molled. Was it 3 or 4 villas? anyway molling i somwhere between 13000-18000 crowns Decivers(alots of it) 1-2k crowns insta building of troops atleast your first nuke was mainly rerolled no clue how many thousandsof crowns this is but its not cheap so i would say another 5-10k. insta building nukes 5-6 times, lets say 1500-2000 each time. , and we have your insta building lvls + officers,+ boosters etc so your welcome to add all of this togethe and it seems like your estimate of 10-15k is just as accurate as what you normally write
And i almost forgot gwen. so we have another bunch of thousands crowns spent on here

LOL not even close. I did walls 2 times and it was never 0 when i did it. I went from like 8 to 20 and 10 to 18. if you read the forums or like any of the messages between you and your tribemates, you will read that Kane master looted the first barb i took.... he literally says it himself on the forums. I did Yhan shao which was already 23 in terms of resources production levels. so it was really cheap, like 300 crowns for 40 master loots.. Sun Jain was one of your players did and i just took it from him lol. Remember you get master loots from the resource deposit. just save up like 70 in a week if you are lucky. insta building nukes is cheap... 8k axemen is 450 crowns... i rarely use daily unit deals because they are not crown effective past very early game. I have only had to completly rebuild a nuke once. (player11 crowned his wals to 20 and crowned a big army to kill my nuke, like what i did to you when i took your city) decivers are cheap. i have used about 40 so far. that's under 800 crowns. plus the ones you get for free. i spend maybe 2k on gwens wheel. the first one never has that good of stuff why waste the crowns. The only village i insta built anything in other than walls is my capital. maybe 2500 crowns spent there at the most. you dont need to insta build HQ or barracks because they take like 5-10 minutes anyways at low levels. I have never bought a medic or grandmaster and i have like 100 of each from resource deposit. honesty no one ever needs to buy those. Like i said, just message Cap and tell him to tell you how much i have spent. i give him permission. lol. it will hurt your ego though because your math here is awful and it makes you look silly. "LETS SEE YOU BUILD AN ARMY SO 50000 MILLION CROWNS" DERP. you're literally just making up numbers and events that didnt happen. "YOU MOL 3 or 4?!?!" lolol i took 2 fat cities from you and notre despite all the support you guys got. (ezpz) the rest of the barbs i munched i did after you guys did and i did not master loot them. thats pretty clear because they are like 600 point villages and after 2 weeks are like 1500 points. please go down the list of my cities. tell me about them. I would love to hear it.

If you want a reference as to my play-style and crowning, just talk to players11. He is like a mirror image of me. he has actually crowned more walls than me. we both rebuild nukes. he mater looted his 3rd city. (so did you and like 4 others in your tribe but the funny thing is Kane did mine and not me LOL!!) players11 is like your only good player. and KMAS is pretty good. But they both think you guys are reprehensible for what you did in terms of disbanding the opponents tribe. Just stop talking man. you look silly. Its obvious you dont know how to be effective with your crowns. Thinking that crowning an army costs 2000 crowns LOL. it does if you are bad at the game.

I think next world ill record myself playing and post it for you. ill make sweet comments in my best 2the max impression as I spend my 100000 MILLION CROWNS!!!! BILLIONS OF CROWNS!!!!!

DeletedUser2735

so you got 100 of gm and medics and still managed to get lucky and recived 70 mol. damn i would like to have your magic resource deposit.
doubt anyone else have a deposit like it. And you say you only rebuildt a nuke completly 1 time, yes its correct but how many times have you rebuildt 70-90% of it(we calculate def so your ranger dont trigger) and i find it a bit strange why you dont have used pure nukes if you insta build it. for 450 crowns Its been mixed all kind of off in it. so i doubt it only have been insta buildt
Also strange how you recived plenty trebs even before you had a hall of order if you didnt rerolled it. And what about all the def you have in your account. The math just dont fit the building times. You told us yourself you only use your own troops(oops we have some spy reports showing its a lie) Exact same amount def you have in a villa is out from another villa close to you. You shouldnt talk so much about player11 or Kmas and make it sound like you know them so well and i dont, belive i know their playing style pretty good. probably a bit better then you if i remember correct i have been playing together with this players a few worlds, also against both And just to inform you, most of our old members tend to disagree at every world regarding strategies and how we play. I dont like disbanding a tribe either, but it feels realy good to disband a tribe your a member of, it would never have happend if you didnt came forward at forum and acted like you did. We call it karma.
Ps. you will be suprised if you belive Player11 and kmas is our only skilled members.

DeletedUser1465

Name calling redacted.
so you got 100 of gm and medics and still managed to get lucky and recived 70 mol. damn i would like to have your magic resource deposit.
doubt anyone else have a deposit like it. And you say you only rebuildt a nuke completly 1 time, yes its correct but how many times have you rebuildt 70-90% of it(we calculate def so your ranger dont trigger) and i find it a bit strange why you dont have used pure nukes if you insta build it. for 450 crowns Its been mixed all kind of off in it. so i doubt it only have been insta buildt
Also strange how you recived plenty trebs even before you had a hall of order if you didnt rerolled it. And what about all the def you have in your account. The math just dont fit the building times. You told us yourself you only use your own troops(oops we have some spy reports showing its a lie) Exact same amount def you have in a villa is out from another villa close to you. You shouldnt talk so much about player11 or Kmas and make it sound like you know them so well and i dont, belive i know their playing style pretty good. probably a bit better then you if i remember correct i have been playing together with this players a few worlds, also against both And just to inform you, most of our old members tend to disagree at every world regarding strategies and how we play. I dont like disbanding a tribe either, but it feels realy good to disband a tribe your a member of, it would never have happend if you didnt came forward at forum and acted like you did. We call it karma.
Ps. you will be suprised if you belive Player11 and kmas is our only skilled members.

Your rambling again. I got those trebs week 1 and have had them ever since. I buy daily unit deals week 1 and if i see a legendary treb deal i buy it. there is a reason i get defensive bashpoints when you hit me. but when i hit you, you get almost none. i dont get bashpoints from other peoples units. my units at any given time are 85-90% mine. every now and them someone will send some but then pull them back soon after. unlike you and notre who have had the same 15k support units and paladins for well over a month now. I have 1 supporting paladin in all my villages. between you notre and andreas there is over 12. LOL stop talking. you just prove me right more and more.

I dont know players11 except from this world. i met him here. i know KMAS from the olden days. i remember his name. one of the few good players i remember. Both are about 100x better than you are btw. [Redacted] I would not disband your tribe. I am a decent human.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2702

The funny thing is i was talking to players11, we spend almost the exact same amount. i give permission for cap to let you know how many crowns i have spend this world. its closer to 10-15k not 50-100k

Even if you give permission, I cannot comply with that request.

Last warning, guys. The content is getting better - at least you are engaging on facts, for the most part, and the name-calling is getting milder. But you are still racking up points and they will trigger automatic forum bans fairly soon. Just saying.

DeletedUser1465

Cap, lets get a Dom world going so I can show Mr. max what a player like myself can do with 50k crowns instead of 15k. he will see a difference next world when i actually crown as hard as some other players do. I'm sure inno will appreciate that too. :D

DeletedUser2732

Cap, lets get a Dom world going so I can show Mr. max what a player like myself can do with 50k crowns instead of 15k. he will see a difference next world when i actually crown as hard as some other players do. I'm sure inno will appreciate that too. :D

Innogames is going to get rich ;)

DeletedUser2702

I was referring to a domination world. LOL

I think there is some possibility of more excitement in the next update, too. (No, don't ask, I've said too much already.)