• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

where is the great NIB

DeletedUser2056

Cokky retired it.

no if i play it will be casually I think thicc plans to run one or sales though i ask that they dont call it NIB is all. As a tribe we are retired. Time to pass the torch of winning sort of at least.

With F and H closing I was hoping this would actually be a good world.

cokky

Berserker
it still might be a good world rip.... you get to face a good number of them from NIB just not officially. You had your chance to face them in previous worlds i personally believe 2 complete domination is enough i have nothing more to prove 2-0 is good enough both times with at least 1 hand tied behind back and on A world with 2 hands tied behind my back. Time to give someone else a chance to win at least. You really should retire RIP as well as ELITE (biz). Bringing back these tribes only contributes to the problem of competition and the reluctance of new people to actually have a shot to learn. Many people just keep joining the same team people need to be a bit less looked down on for switching to a new team now and then. This world has a shot to be pretty competitive and i reserve the right to go to a group that seems to be at a disadvantage.

DeletedUser238

Well said cokky! Unforeseen events can always happen and muk up a tribe as well. The world is young. Let’s let it play out without worrying about past worlds. New year, new world, new start. Let’s get it.

cokky

Berserker
yes and there is some new people in all of the power 4 tribes we should not discount them or there possible future contributions.

DeletedUser2129

technically its elite which won 3 worlds and OSK which has won 2 or 3 worlds so the names do mean something we comnined the name for ELITE OSK

DeletedUser2129

we have taught a few new players on the vp worlds so should be more fun always hard to learn on a dom world