• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Which tribe do you think will win this world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2256

I don't think she talked about my character. It was the character of the leader of the tribe she left because someone said something about her that was true but she didn't like it. I'm sure Jim Bob isn't too torn up about the crying comment as Pluto just missed the whole conversation you deleted and just wants to get in on the action. She's a feisty one that girl!

DeletedUser2248

Way to answer without really answering ice and proving my point.

DeletedUser465

Way to answer without really answering ice and proving my point.

Moreso you are trying to have a discussion on a completely new topic you came on the forums solely to address as you've never posted before. I would like to think for someone who wants to make a big deal out of apparently something worth jabbing at would agree a seperate thread would be a good idea. I seem to be mistaken.

DeletedUser2248

The discussion was already started was it not? But your, or fellow mods, actions have basically stated no discussion will take place due to childish behavior of removing forum posts concerning a topic you wish not to discuss under the guise of enacting the rules of the forum. A topic indeed could be made, this much is true. But how long would that topic be up before being struck down and removed because that discussion is not wanted by you or your fellow mods?

DeletedUser465

Well, if you really wanted to solve whatever issues you seem to have I would say you should indeed start the thread, instead of continuing to take jabs at the moderator team. Nothings changed from world 7 I see.

DeletedUser2248

Funny I was going to say the same thing. Nothing has changed since world 7.

DeletedUser465

Well, if you have no plans of being productive with me tonight, I bid you goodnight. I have work in the morning. :)

DeletedUser1179

Well now that this is completely out of hand. I am shutting this thread down. Any further threads created regarding the same issue will be shut down as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.