• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Which tribe do you think will win this world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2207

Wouldn't know. Not my tribe, just going by what is being said.

DeletedUser2083

wrong again. The player was inactive for over a month. The rest was done by a co-op. If only you knew what I know about our tribe :) Well, that wouldn't be much fun then would it?

By your own admission he was inactive for over a month, while we have reports of him attacking, spying, and witnessed him being internaled, dating back as little as five days ago. At the very least, his co-op should be investigated for these things.

We also have the admittance of another member of your tribe who said he quit for well over a month and was controlled by a co-op whom used him to fight, defend, etc... He was even kind enough to give us a reference date for how long he was gone and when he came back.

DeletedUser2030

i forgot i started this thread lol , coming back to the original question i think cos is now winning because they are not allowing the rim tribe (HI) to grow as they would like , they are catching them off guard when involved in fights with other tribes , i am aware this world can go any way , but as of now , i think cos is winning this !! fight back HI show us what you got , leave your differences aside and show us what a good world this can be , the best till date in my opinion

DeletedUser1661

All I have to say is if you feel that you've been wronged by someone watching over the account for someone in the hospital hen by all means, report it. Let support take it into their hands instead of flaming on the forums. I have direct messages from this player informing me of their situation and that's how I know what was going on. Dont act like you know the story.

@hedge, I disagree obviously :p I say this because while they are having success in some areas, we are having success in other areas. It's give and take. Too soon to say who is really ahead right now. They have more points, we have more villages. While all this can change in any direction at any time, it's still too close to say who is even winning

DeletedUser2083

All I have to say is if you feel that you've been wronged by someone watching over the account for someone in the hospital hen by all means, report it. Let support take it into their hands instead of flaming on the forums. I have direct messages from this player informing me of their situation and that's how I know what was going on. Dont act like you know the story.
But really, the reason they are gone currently is none of your business.
The story isn't relevant, we don't have to pretend to know it. What is relevant is the fact that he's been gone for a prolonged period of time, has been partially internalled for the benefit of others while the co-op is still actively in control, and that you were fully aware of this from the start. All of which, from what I gather, is a breach of the rules. It's one thing to have his account as a separate entity, but it's another when he's been partially internalled, has spied for the benefit of others, faked, attacked, etc...

DeletedUser

Knowing someone is ill/injured and cannot currently play but may be coming back is really no different than playing an account for a week or even two when they're out of town on a vacation. The account owner may have thought they'd be able to come back and communicated that to his tribe. Obviously they stopped playing the account after it became clear that the person would not be able to come back within a reasonable amount of time.
Wrong. They started to internal after we cleared over half his cities in one day.

DeletedUser2207

Back to the original point of this...
Its still very close...but it seems like cos is feeling threatened. Otherwise they wouldn't be here whining so much over a single player...and trying to cozy up to other tribe's members.
Just an observation. I'm obviously not in either of the big tribes, not privy to their little secrets (ok, not allll of them hehe...I am still me after all)

DeletedUser2083

but it seems like cos is feeling threatened. Otherwise they wouldn't be here whining so much over a single player

It isn't just one player. That's just the tip of the iceberg here and the topic of our little discussion.
Though... I seem to remember someone changing the names of their villages every few hours or so when she was on the verge of being rimmed... I remember those village names, and it makes it seem like she was whining since she couldn't avoid the inevitable. Just a thought.

DeletedUser

Back to the original point of this...
Its still very close...but it seems like cos is feeling threatened. Otherwise they wouldn't be here whining so much over a single player...and trying to cozy up to other tribe's members.
Just an observation. I'm obviously not in either of the big tribes, not privy to their little secrets (ok, not allll of them hehe...I am still me after all)
We have no need to "Whine." Hi. players are already asking to jump from the sinking to ship into ours. They've seen the reports of what we've done. They've seen the support they've stacked die one by one. They've seen their own tribe members call them idiots for supporting themselves (Management). They don't like it.

DeletedUser2081

They've seen their own tribe members call them idiots for supporting themselves (Management).
what ? now i am in hi and i don't know about it !! surely your spies add some spices in the bs they feed

DeletedUser2083

what ? now i am in hi and i don't know about it !! surely your spies add some spices in the bs they feed
It wasn't a spy. It came from Management himself since he likes to talk big. Got the message to prove it.

DeletedUser

I'm staring at the message right now. I'd be more than willing to PM it to you.

DeletedUser2207

Though... I seem to remember someone changing the names of their villages every few hours or so when she was on the verge of being rimmed... I remember those village names, and it makes it seem like she was whining since she couldn't avoid the inevitable. Just a thought.
Haha, nah. I do that for giggles. If you'd paid attention, my vill names changed often in the beginning of the world. Having trouble coming up with a new theme, so they're a little boring for the moment...They still change regularly, but it isn't amusing. It'll come to me eventually though :)

DeletedUser1661

We have no need to "Whine." Hi. players are already asking to jump from the sinking to ship into ours. They've seen the reports of what we've done. They've seen the support they've stacked die one by one. They've seen their own tribe members call them idiots for supporting themselves (Management). They don't like it.
I'm sorry but hi. Members are not approaching you all to save themselves from any sinking ships. There isn't a sinking ship and I have multiple messages of you directly reaching out to our members and offering them spots. Why? Because you are scared and only gain ground and comfort by trying to poach members. This is the only time you all ever gain ground on us.

You talk super big yourself but that's all you personally have done. Others though are damn good. I honestly don't know why you come to be forums to talk crap and to manipulate the little bit you do have a clue on and make up things to go with them. Do I need to post links to images to prove that you are the one approaching people? Cause it's not us approaching you.

DeletedUser

I also have mails of your members approaching us. I gave an ultimatum to my old squad members, They were given the option to live or die. They chose to die. I only offered this to them due to our old standings. Do I really need to put to blast on how many of your members we've gotten mails from? It'll surprise you. Damn near a quarter of your tribe is feeding us with intel. Keep it up though.

DeletedUser2083

Because you are scared and only gain ground and comfort by trying to poach members. This is the only time you all ever gain ground on us.
Ah, yes, the only time. It isn't like our NE side has pushed deep into what was once Hi. territory or anything like that. Even Puma has stated to us that 'The North is Lost' because of our push.

Cause it's not us approaching you.
Oh really? Because I've had a few interesting conversations with a particular member within our tribe that you tried to poach on multiple occasions. In fact, I believe I've even seen you admitting to a group in one of your chats that you were trying to get this player to join you. Be careful with the stories you spin, Fireball.

DeletedUser

The fact that Hi is losing major ground every week to a tribe half their size (Member wise) proves how much of a sinking ship Hi is. You guys literally have double our members and can't stop our advance. It's truthfully pathetic. You resorted to MRT for nothing.

DeletedUser

Someones gone silent. What's a matter Fireball? Cat got your tongue?

DeletedUser

New map update coming out tomorrow. It'll again show COS's growth over Hi. *Tsk Tsk Tsk*

DeletedUser1661

Ah, yes, the only time. It isn't like our NE side has pushed deep into what was once Hi. territory or anything like that. Even Puma has stated to us that 'The North is Lost' because of our push.

Oh really? Because I've had a few interesting conversations with a particular member within our tribe that you tried to poach on multiple occasions. In fact, I believe I've even seen you admitting to a group in one of your chats that you were trying to get this player to join you. Be careful with the stories you spin, Fireball.
I know he played you speak of and that is not true either. Merciless came to me prior to even joint you guys. Then joined you while in discussions with her. The conversation that resulted after that was nothing more than saying I'd have wished for her to join us and be more patient with me. I admitted to wanting her and I admitted that we'd be fighting but we can remain friends. Keep your nose where it belongs lmao. I haven't been reaching out to anyone in your tribe for anything. Those I did talk to in good spirit of competition I blocked when they started being vulgar.

Guys, with what I said above too, be respectful and keep the spirit of the game fun. Don't get so hurt and upset and quick to defend and grow out more insults. It's that kind of action that deters people from the game we all love. So, I invite competition and bragging but be respectful whether it's friend or foe. I'll always be straight and respectful but that's just me.

As for you bubbles, did the cat get my tongue? Nah, check my post count, I don't spend much time one he forums to begin with :p I happened to pick up someone's shift at work tonight to help cover the costs of Christmas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.