• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

why are we not merging the US and EN forums in one ?

DeletedUser

its really frustration , i like to be on the EN forum , because this forum is dead , but if i sign up for the EN forum its not linked to my account

would it be possible to merge the 2 ? or at least let us chose what forun we sign up for

DeletedUser1260

Hello I am registered in both and I have them both bookmarked and enter both that way instead of through the game.

https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php

I provided the link so it is easier for you. That is the simplist way I have found to use both. I can let someone know of your suggestion, but this method does work well. Hope this helps. :)

DeletedUser

thats not the problem, i can and i have signed up , the problem is that it is impossible to link your US game account to the EN forum account , so IF yould win something you get nothing , because the prices are credited to a non existent account

DeletedUser1260

Contests are held here and we are trying to enliven this servers forum. Maybe you can suggest ways for us to do that. Have you considered playing on the En server to get those credits ? I play there also. LIke I said I can pass on the suggestion. The En forum has been online longer and many more worlds are openned so there is more activity. Have you tried to talk to one of our Game mods in a ticket explaining the situation? All things that can help make your experience better here and there.

DeletedUser

the problem is that i work nigts , exactly baceuse i work with americans, so that is the perfect time for me to be online and have the game running , i also speak better english than german, so the US server is the best for me because people are online when i play , like people in my tribe .. i sent a message to Kengi9 CM , i can only hope he han fix it

DeletedUser61

The US forum will not be linked to .EN forum they are two different servers. United States server is for those in the USA. The international forum which serves all English speaking countries is for .en server only. So wanting to link your .us account to .en account is impossible just the same if you wanted to link your .en account to .de server account.

DeletedUser

i got the information from Yatogami that there are only 3 forums , the EN the US and the BETA so actually so far i understand the only 2 forums that only cover 1 server each are the US and the BETA , the EN server covers all the rest , which makes it the most busy forum .. if im right you guys should over think this strategy , i mean i get the importance of a separate BETA server , but why separate the US server from the rest ? a busy forum is a fun form. or did i get incorrect information ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser255

I said there are 3 markets in the English language. In total there are about 23 Markets for various languages/nationalities.

US, BETA and International all have different worlds open at different times, and are all updated at different times. US and EN share World names too. It would be too chaotic to merge any 2 forums together.

DeletedUser

ok but then here is something interesting , when i created an account on the EN forum it auto created me an account on the DE game server, i still do not have an account on the EN game server, but i do on the EN forum and that is linked to the DE game. so why is that ? is that a bug ?