• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Why developers does not answer?

DeletedUser

I have multiple phones , I play with Android , Ipad , PC
As everyone agrees best version is Android because it holds so many good features and shortcuts . as well as PC version. unfortunately not in IOS but I do understand that since it is different platform with different obstacles .
Anyways In android version you can select a category and when you move among villages it will move within that selected category .
I have more than 160 villages and the number grows . It is really hard and time consuming to walk through all the villages while you want villages with one kind of category . This feature is already implemented in android version . But not in PC which is the most used platform .
Why it is not implemented yet . We were waiting for that for a long time

DeletedUser1260

scatterill every platform has it own updates and some are slow coming on some platforms. A suggestion has been put in to get that done.

DeletedUser

scatterill every platform has it own updates and some are slow coming on some platforms. A suggestion has been put in to get that done.
This feature does not need any much work. I can do it in 20 min . set a filter and make the shortcut (shift + arrow) follow the filter (group)