• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Why does TW2 continue to let people Coin like this?

FuryMan

Spearman
Happy Easter or Pesach. Whichever you've been celebrating. Hasn't the weekend been grand on the east coast of the US? I've been enjoying the sun the past couple of days.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Happy Easter or Pesach. Whichever you've been celebrating. Hasn't the weekend been grand on the east coast of the US? I've been enjoying the sun the past couple of days.
We literally just had snow the last two days here in Pennsylvania.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Tokano I understand the business side of it. I’m the owner of AINO’s Detailing. But this logic they are using doesn’t gather new fan bases and audiences. It keeps the same people coming back. They don’t grow their game. New players immediately leave after a week of playing, never to come back. That’s not good business. I understand they have bills, but they have options to make money. I can give some good ideas right now. People love to be different, so have a store that allows them to change their village skin. Every village looks the same, if they have a cosmetic store for village skins, or troops, people will pay to be different. Hell, maybe add a bonus to defense (small amount) to entice people to buy it. Instead of Gwen, have a cosmetic sale/or one time purchased skin (to make it unique). Maybe some animations when you win a battle that your opponent sees when they open the report. That’s a small idea. Another thing, to build audiences you need to have some sort of in game event or in game thing where it rewards crowns. That entices people to buy crowns when they see the impact from the free crowns. ( Maybe barbarian event where they offer more resources but you have to defeat their army for crowns). Third, they eliminate instant troop recruit. But that same amount of crowns can be used to reduce the cost for that amount of troops. Instead of recruiting 250 axe fighters, 250 axe fighters have 50% reduced resources. But same time on recruitment. That makes players spend money to build an army, but also gives none crown players to strategize on defeating them as they get recruited. I can think of more, but those ideas are on the top of my head. With more players coming in, that will bring their profits up, because their increasing their fanbase. That’s common business practices. Spend money for a slight difference, but a veteran can counter this as a free to play game. As more quantity of players join because of fairness, that brings up more sales. Weapons are a good example. You can work towards leveling it up, or spending money to increase it. Maybe add an alter and you choose which god you want to please by doing tasks, or spending money to please them faster. That’s another tip.

Elements

Nobleman
If they added these "gods" it would offend many people such as myself being a devout Christian. Also, then it would be like grepolis.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Then don’t add the gods. Just an idea. They have options, they choose to not think about it. Tokano speaks about employees, who the heck is in charge of thinking this out. Took me two minutes.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I appreciate the ideas and the critiques. I know things like this have been suggested many times in the past, and I will do my best to continue to recommend these types of crown balancing changes.