• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Why is it taking 5 nobles to conquer a village more often now

DeletedUser2273

I have noticed over the last few months more often than not it is taking 5 nobles when it use to only take 4 to conquer a village. Is this something new to the game?

Tokano

Not a Mod
No, this isn't anything new. You're just in a rough spot that we all go though where luck (not in-game calculated luck) just hates you.

The lowest a noble will hit for, without Vasco's Scepter, is 20 and the highest is 35. So unless you hit 25+ on each noble hit, plus one noble getting at least 26 to get the loyalty below 0, you're going to need to send 5 nobles to conquer the village.

DeletedUser1573

if your real lucky you can nab a villa with 3 nobles & no sceptor....well it's lucky for everyone except that last noble or 2. but very rare

Tokano

Not a Mod
Lol, the only time you're going to conquer a village with 3 nobles is when there are two more following less than a second behind it.

DeletedUser1573

that doesnt really matter it's all on luck, i did it the other day...threw me off since i sent 5 nobles to gaurantee cap. im not sure what the odds are, it doesnt happen often but it does happen. your first noble can take a village down to 65, the next one down to 30, the last one has a possible hit of -5 but you only need -1.