• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

WHY WHY WHY

fun time

Berserker
WHY is Inno giving 3000 crowns to Facebook player? I Get 117 on last win this doesn't make since one bit. I spend lots of money in this game and you give me 117 crowns. YOU LIKE to SPIT IN MY FACE. YOU BETTER START DOING US RIGHT. I SPENT OVER 2000 DOLLARS in the last 2 servers like to prove me wrong inno.

fun time

Berserker
OK added up I spent 400 dollars last server and you will give less then 117 for the win. I NEED you to give me Gas money. Hey you give 5K to winners that be great that 117 crowns.

Last edited:

fun time

Berserker
Ya. They redid the wins. The bigger the tribe the smaller the crowns they gave. Zero notice on that too

Dreakinn

Swordsman
WHY is Inno giving 3000 crowns to Facebook player? I Get 117 on last win this doesn't make since one bit. I spend lots of money in this game and you give me 117 crowns. YOU LIKE to SPIT IN MY FACE. YOU BETTER START DOING US RIGHT. I SPENT OVER 2000 DOLLARS in the last 2 servers like to prove me wrong inno.
I do agree, this new model is dumb which give players less crown as winners. But spending $2,000 to win is kind of sad... NGL.

DuckMyLick

Spearman
So if like 2 or 3 players can win a server they get for example 5k crowns each? just curious how the scale works. i always wandered why inno's end game prizes were so lack luster. I have never spent a dime but if say #1 in bash was 10k crown prize, i would seriously consider coining.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
So if like 2 or 3 players can win a server they get for example 5k crowns each? just curious how the scale works. i always wandered why inno's end game prizes were so lack luster. I have never spent a dime but if say #1 in bash was 10k crown prize, i would seriously consider coining.
You can find the latest distribution of Crown for the winning tribe here. US59 (Most Recent closed world)

The highest amount you can get is 3200 Crown. Which requires you to get #1 spot for both categories.

fun time

Berserker
DUCK you spent more coins them me stop playing like I do not know who you are. The system need to get better rewarding. 200 crowns or less is joke. You give that to a player he can't crown 10 rangers. So I spent a year of my life supporting inno I get 200 or less crowns make people look for a new game. I Spent 8 years here but I have buddys. You have to market to new players but you keep doing everything wrong. We said no to vp world they come faster then Dom 2 vp to 1 dom. Hey I spent 4 dollars to get 100 axes men resource deposits need to get better. You make loads of money if you listen to the fan base. Then you wouldn't need a wheel every other week.

Last edited:

DuckMyLick

Spearman
You can find the latest distribution of Crown for the winning tribe here. US59 (Most Recent closed world)

The highest amount you can get is 3200 Crown. Which requires you to get #1 spot for both categories.
that is the same old payout and yes 3200 is/was the most one could get. done it once or twice ;)

DUCK you spent more coins them me stop playing like I do not know who you are. The system need to get better rewarding. 200 crowns or less is joke. You give that to a player he can't crown 10 rangers. So I spent a year of my life supporting inno I get 200 or less crowns make people look for a new game. I Spent 8 years here but I have buddys. You have to market to new players but you keep doing everything wrong. We said no to vp world they come faster then Dom 2 vp to 1 dom. Hey I spent 4 dollars to get 100 axes men resource deposits need to get better. You make loads of money if you listen to the fan base. Then you wouldn't need a wheel every other week.
i just know you from the court documents of the restraining order sir. good day. hahahahaha