• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Will this world reach 15k players?

cokky

Berserker
yah 15k might not be reachable but maybe something over 10k and with at least a few hundred decent ones would be nice looks like some good ones will be here if not right away soon after it starts so behave if you are starting a tribe. Dont go all nuts on the first day and then spend the next 4 months crying about results.

DeletedUser2285

Hope it'll be a good world. I've never started a world at launch, so I'm watching W20 closely so I can get in early.

DeletedUser1949

yah 15k might not be reachable but maybe something over 10k and with at least a few hundred decent ones would be nice looks like some good ones will be here if not right away soon after it starts so behave if you are starting a tribe. Dont go all nuts on the first day and then spend the next 4 months crying about results.

Lol, don't be silly. People don't think before they do things.

cokky

Berserker
it can be i did that on E started a month later and it worked out for me but i have also done the core and ended number one too so that might be more overrated then i used to think. It does take a different strategy from each place I will give you that.

DeletedUser

It's a bit easier to start later. World R has been the only world where I've done so. Already ranked 24th in points and 10th in OBP, yer started a month late.

KingEvo

Archer
Looking to join this world in about 2 weeks? Any good experienced tribes? I consider myself a good player anyone got room for me?

DeletedUser1993

Any promising tribes so far? I'm tempted to join another world but only if there's more than 1 decent tribe or else the winner will be decided pretty early on as usual.

I played R world but quit early when I saw early on that CoS was worlds ahead compared to other tribes and playing cleanup for months on end seemed pointless.

cokky

Berserker
it is anyones game right now. A few promising tribes out there. With the ending of a good number of worlds at the same time it should lead to an interesting dynamic. every leader i have talked to has been at least cordial and knowledgeable . There is something for everyone just please pick then restart in an area with your tribe to avoid to much drama to your tribe you pick or know which way to go before entering. It is a few days before the crazy time.

DeletedUser1989

c96a5e405f37b4d63bc7ae13a023066d

It's a dynamic map of the current top 10 tribes.

DeletedUser1976

Any promising tribes so far? I'm tempted to join another world but only if there's more than 1 decent tribe or else the winner will be decided pretty early on as usual.
Join us at
I played R world but quit early when I saw early on that CoS was worlds ahead compared to other tribes and playing cleanup for months on end seemed pointless.
There are many current powerful looking tribes.

DeletedUser1444

Well everyone wanted to know if it would hit 15k hardly count as of now 3108 players half of those are under 100 points. So this is the lowest number of players I have seen start a new world. So it's quite obvious that people are not going to be playing this much longer as it is now. Kinda sad INNOGAMES is ruining this faster then they ruined the original version. Woohoo way to go INNOGAMES love your coiners there gonna be the end of TW2.

DeletedUser

Sucks cause this is prob the most exciting world ive been on, well i guess W3 had quite a cast as well