• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Winner Awards

DeletedUser1179

Crowns have been awarded to all the members of the winning tribe MAFIA. Congratulations again! ;)

DeletedUser1487

Wow, this is the first time I've seen that the top 3 largest players in the world are also the top 3 OBP holders in the world.

DeletedUser1487

So I piss you off, and then you send 5 deceivers? Alright, I'll take the free 5 unit kills

DeletedUser1980

Wow, this is the first time I've seen that the top 3 largest players in the world are also the top 3 OBP holders in the world.
Makes sense since we take more red vills instead of barbs hence higher obp :p
Players that take barbs all the way to the top in rank are the most disgusting ones

DeletedUser1253

I had to take a major scale back on play time since August else it would have been different ;)

DeletedUser1253

Makes sense since we take more red vills instead of barbs hence higher obp :p
Players that take barbs all the way to the top in rank are the most disgusting ones

Yeli! you and your cray cray talk.

DeletedUser825

All three get congratulations since two of them started later than most and one got his but kicked while fighting MOB :p