• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Winners World Rumble

DeletedUser

Now i know this isnt exactly a US only sorta idea. but something i think would be pretty cool.

Is a World rumble with only people who where people who were on a winning tribe are invited to.
And i mean across all worlds. Including different nations

A TW world Championship if you will. and have 1 world open yearly instead of the month by month basis. I mean i think it would be pretty cool to see the top US players take on the The world leading players from other nations.

and the large bounty being much larger then just winning a normal world to provide incentive to actually join and fight it out.

DeletedUser1487

having an actual world championship game would be pretty darn cool.

Tokano

Not a Mod
We've tossed around the idea for Mods VS Community, I can't see why we can't toss around the idea for Winners VS Winners.

DeletedUser734

Mods vs community sounds like a terrible idea.

No offense, but there are like, 8 of you and I know for a fact that least one is worthless in a fight and I've heard stories about another being pretty bad. The community on the other hand is pretty damn large and at the end of the day this is a numbers game. Numbers beat crowns.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Ahahaha.
I think you're underestimating Cool, JPex, and myself.
Cool is a bloody god on startups so he would get a ridiculous lead on the average player, JPex is just as bloodthirsty as I am so he would be launching on everyone in the vicinity without a care in the world, and I'm a god-tier defender so I have the luxury of being able to bully larger players. I'm terrified to even fathom what a tribe with us 3 in it would look like. I've never seen Rev or Kiki play, but I'm sure they also have their strengths.

DeletedUser734

Kiki's strength is in writing incredibly long messages...

And at the end of the day it doesn't matter. I'm a cocky ass, but at the end of the day, if it's 5v1 and the enemies are at all competent, I'm going to lose. I can't be online as much as 5 players combined and I certainly can't outbuild 5 times myself. Plus there are quite a few very skilled players that would jump in just for the chance for MOD bashing bragging rights. You guys would probably be outnumbered 5 to 1 by players who have all won a world and been in the top 10 on said world.

DeletedUser734

If you guys were gonna do it, you'd have to make an announcement and have a raffle of some sort for the right to be on the opposing team. Otherwise you'd just get outnumbered and beaten by mass.

DeletedUser1487

I do think that MODs would be REALLY good. But....Early game is anybodies game, when a tribe of 5 is attacked by 3 separate tribes of 30+ early game, well numbers will win. You just don't have enough troops, maybe resources, and maybe even crowns if you bought any, but given time, troops would die, now if we played a world where everyone started with lets say 10 or 15 villages, or the mods got a head start with like 3 conquered villages while everyone gets their starting 2. Then It might go differently, I believe they would do well and be tough late game when and if they get large enough, but like I said, early game is anyones game, any player can lose on any given day early game. Even those with crowns, if you can hit them early enough before they hit you and win that first battle, the first battle means so much for the later ones.

Tokano

Not a Mod
This is also a strength of mine. Ask anyone from US1 about my ludicrously long messages for no apparent reason. I hit the character limit more times than I care to admit.
Plus there are quite a few very skilled players that would jump in just for the chance for MOD bashing bragging rights. You guys would probably be outnumbered 5 to 1 by players who have all won a world and been in the top 10 on said world.
I would absolutely welcome that.
I do think that MODs would be REALLY good. But....Early game is anybodies game, when a tribe of 5 is attacked by 3 separate tribes of 30+ early game, well numbers will win. You just don't have enough troops, maybe resources, and maybe even crowns if you bought any, but given time, troops would die, now if we played a world where everyone started with lets say 10 or 15 villages, or the mods got a head start with like 3 conquered villages while everyone gets their starting 2. Then It might go differently, I believe they would do well and be tough late game when and if they get large enough, but like I said, early game is anyones game, any player can lose on any given day early game. Even those with crowns, if you can hit them early enough before they hit you and win that first battle, the first battle means so much for the later ones.
I can't say that I disagree with any of that, but I think you're over estimating the average player. I can't tell you how many times a day I see a report where players are attacking with defensive units or defending with offensive units. I see a lot of people who don't know how to backtime attacks, how to send out their cheaper spies instead of their most expensive ones, or even how to snipe a noble train. I see too many players just noble a village without sending support behind their noble train to stack the village. Now, if we were placed next to players who were deadly serious about game, you might have a point but that would only put us on an even playing field rather than one where we're at a disadvantage.

On US16 many of us are in 1 vs 5 fights all over the map and many of us are winning. A few of us have lost a village or two to sheer numbers, but we're going absolutely crazy over there and just dominating any would be challengers. When BP dropped, we were about 10 players strong and when people saw how ruthless we were, they started flocking to us and we were very selective on who we allowed into the tribe. 22 of us took on a tribe 4 times our size and won in a week. After that we went on to take on another tribe who was 3 times our size and they disbanded in less than a day. A handful of skilled players is much better than a crowd of unskilled players.

DeletedUser734

See, the problem is you're thinking the average player and you're right about how bad average is. 90% of the people who play this game are terrible at it. I killed an entire tribe once solo and they had two players slightly bigger than me when I started attacking.

However, these are not the players I'm talking about who would show up. Your get players like me, management, bfciv, Anubis, Kline, maybe supersal, etc. It would be five players just as good as you are (because quite frankly being good at this game is pretty easy, it's more activity than anything) all ganging up on you.

DeletedUser

im gana say you guys are off topic and this is about winners in US worlds fighting winners in Spanish worlds and English Worlds and Dutch worlds and other such worlds

DeletedUser1487

Oh yea, forgot about that, we should get back to the topic, and make a different thread for mods vs players, Good players.

DeletedUser734

Remotely on topic, I think we all agree that an international winners cup would be sort of badass, but there would have to be very different rules than a normal world.

Since English wouldn't necessarily be the only language spoken, how would diplomacy work? Would we make set tribes based on nations/languages? Like name one tribe USA, one Germany, etc.? Also, this would have been significantly more awesome if it came out during the olympics...

And the last question, has there ever actually been a mod who is STILL a mod on a winning tribe? Or would we have to play without our mods?

DeletedUser1487

I know mods are allowed to play worlds, but other than that, not sure. I see JPex20 joined w16, or some guy named JPex20 atleast. So depending where he goes, that might answer your question soon.
I think if this was a tournament, diplomacy is non-usable, since its a comp to find best tribe from a nation. My 2 cents would be all tribes MUST fight each other, no allies, eventually winner is revealed over actual fighting. Allies can lead to merges, which then ruins the point of being a competition between countries best players anymore.

DeletedUser

well each person would be on the invite basis. so it could be 1 of 2 ways. it becomes and extention of that tribe so they take all the players from lets say W3 winners and put them on a tribe in the international relm V the other tribes that won that world.

Or could do a Team USA V Team Russia V Team Spanish and have only player play on those National Tribe team. and this would be done because well its an invite only sort of thing. so be a it more trackable and what not
I guess thier is a 3rd option and that would be drop everyone ion the world and let them decade how to duke it out. and just make it a complalty international level of competitiveness. so like normal game p[lay just with some of the best players from completed worlds

DeletedUser465

hahahahahaha

Never seen wedge play, I've heard rumors of cool, Jpex didn't do much of anything on the world he started on and got eaten, I forget what world that was. Maybe K.

Tokano

Not a Mod
And the last question, has there ever actually been a mod who is STILL a mod on a winning tribe?
I've won worlds on TW1 if that counts. :D
I see JPex20 joined w16, or some guy named JPex20 atleast
Due to time constraints, JPex had to quit US16. :( He'll be sorely missed, he was beasting down on the rim.
I think that's funny considering I have never wrote you a message before that I know of anyways. :p
Just because it wasn't sent to him doesn't mean he didn't see it. :p

DeletedUser1179

Just because it wasn't sent to him doesn't mean he didn't see it. :p

Yeah I guess but I honestly don't think I message all that much. And thinking about it I think my strength is more that I don't give up, no matter what I keep going. :cool::p