• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Winners World Rumble

DeletedUser1253

Hmm not sure how well I would measure up against some EU players. I know in WoW they generally were better than us, they have social systems that enable them to stay home and game all the time lol.

Well, if you guys pull something together for a "US" tribe let me know. I'm still on travel through the US/EU/Africa until the end of the year though.

DeletedUser1253

Ahahaha.
I think you're underestimating Cool, JPex, and myself.
Cool is a bloody god on startups so he would get a ridiculous lead on the average player, JPex is just as bloodthirsty as I am so he would be launching on everyone in the vicinity without a care in the world, and I'm a god-tier defender so I have the luxury of being able to bully larger players. I'm terrified to even fathom what a tribe with us 3 in it would look like. I've never seen Rev or Kiki play, but I'm sure they also have their strengths.

haha, thanks for the laugh

DeletedUser

Hmm not sure how well I would measure up against some EU players. I know in WoW they generally were better than us, they have social systems that enable them to stay home and game all the time lol.

Well, if you guys pull something together for a "US" tribe let me know. I'm still on travel through the US/EU/Africa until the end of the year though.
i would be up for such a venture on the end of W8

Tokano

Not a Mod
Hmm not sure how well I would measure up against some EU players.
The EN server is much more competitive in my opinion. There are just so many more people from all over the world playing on EN that it's bound to have a larger population of really good players. If we did go up against winners from each market, .EN players would be my first target.

DeletedUser734

I think that's funny considering I have never wrote you a message before that I know of anyways. :p
You wrote me a MASSIVE message, basically an essay, when R/K went to war against whatever your tribe was back then... Honestly I had never heard of it. I was in charge of killing HUG.

So I blamed DC and moved on with my life.

And EN might have the largest pool to draw from, but no one spends money like US servers... We just need to bend the rules requiring winners to let Catpounce join and crown us up to level 42 day one.

Tokano

Not a Mod
^^ Let's keep this on topic. No need to talk about Kiki's messaging abilities anymore since it's not relevant to a Winners vs Winners world.

DeletedUser

On that note if you guys are interested, send me a PM im gana try to set one of these litte ventures up here in the future