• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Winterstein Special Challenge

DeletedUser

Blame Biz. He's the one who donated and increased it. I'm done with this world so I can play with DeChantal, Slydawg, and the ret of my old crew on EN worlds.

DeletedUser1734

They actually have not gone over 65 members yet.... just increased the chance of going over 65. Unless they added people, then dropped back down to 65. They are currently showing as having only 65 members.

DeletedUser1513

They were up at 67 yesterday. They must have just dropped back down again.

DeletedUser1179

Yes TH2 went up to 67 and then dropped back down to 65, thus making them ineligible to continue in the contest.

DeletedUser2386

I guess its too late, only b/c i dont come to the forums a tribe mate told me about this, but Platoon of Warriors would have like to join

DeletedUser1179

Of the 5 tribes that are participating, we need a leader of each tribe to come forward with either a yes or a no answer to Platoon of Warriors request to join the competition. You can personal message your answer to me if you don't want your answer made public.

DeletedUser1179

We got one vote for yes, what about the other four tribes? Come on now don't be shy.

DeletedUser1734

So, if the other tribes don't vote, do we assume concurrence?

DeletedUser465

They've already been confirmed in via a private vote as well.

DeletedUser2207

map_www_us23_45fc628083da302deaad21ff63cb931e_14983021488578.png

Just a quick update map​

DeletedUser1179

Darkness has joined up with POW so we are back to 5 Tribes. It's still anyone's world. Percentages are super close! Wolfpack is the only tribe in the competition that is in the top 3! Will they win it all? We shall see :)