• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Wish Corrupter the Game

DeletedUser1260

Hello everyone I wanted to put something fun and lighthearted in with all this talk about the game.
Let us keep off game topics and learn a little about each other also.

So no wishing for in game stuff please. Also please keep it within rules of posting in the forum and remember children could be present.

Here is how it works:
Player 1 makes a wish
Then player 2 grants that wish but something bad happens because of that wish.
Then player 2 makes a wish and so on.

Example:

Player 1: I wish I could fly.

Player 2: You flew into a building, where your guts splattered onto the glass, killing you instantly.

I wish I had a pet.

I'll start:

I wish I had a superpower.

DeletedUser

Granted, but your superpower is only good for granting me more wishes and you are obligated to do so.
I always wanted a Genie.

... I wish I had an Ifrit as well, for my naughty wishes :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1260

Wish granted but you end up in a jail cell with no bunk or sink

I wish unicorns were real.

DeletedUser645

Wish granted, but the unicorn falls in love with Charlie Sheen, and moves out to be with him.

I wish I could freeze time.

DeletedUser1260

Wish granted but you freeze time at the moment of your dying and have to spend an eternity in that state.

I wish I had a talking dog.

DeletedUser

Wish granted but it has Fran Drescher's voice and it wont stop talking.

I wish I didnt have to order food right now...

DeletedUser645

Wish granted, but you starved to death...

I wish I knew everything there was to know.

DeletedUser465

Granted, however nobody wants to be friends with a know-it-all :(

I wish my paycheck was twice as big so I could work a few less hours :)

DeletedUser

Wish granted, but it is just a giant check, and you still get less hours. Also, they wont cash the check at the bank because it is not a real check.

I wish people would stop laughing at me!

DeletedUser1260

Wish granted but then you tell a joke and everybody stares at you in shock and is offended.

I wish I could get a great nights sleep.

DeletedUser255

You get one, followed by a serious bout of insomnia leading to your incarceration in a mental institute where you imagine you play tribal wars and moderate the forums there...

I wish I had cybernetic implants to boost my capabilities and limitations.

DeletedUser1260

Wish granted boost of hearing causes you to go crazy with all the white noise in the universe. Boost of smell brings about rapid vomiting and boost of sight makes you see little old ladies the way they should never be seen.

I wish that my insomnia would cause a good response.

DeletedUser

Wish granted, now you must grant everyone else's wishes exactly as they want them or be branded an absentee god who forgot about his people long ago.

I wish I had more crowns

DeletedUser1260

Crowns granted to Dc but then I get in trouble and have to take them back :)

I wish I was not a softy :)

DeletedUser645

Wish granted, but then you get so emotionally callused that you lose everyone close to you.

I wish I had x-ray vision.

DeletedUser

Wish granted, but you see through everything in the universe now into nothingness and are therefore essentially blind.

I wish I was the Master of Time!!!

DeletedUser1260

You now can stop time, reverse it and fast forward time, but you get stuck living the same life over and over because you don't want to die.

I wish I could have a year supply of Gummy bears a box arriving every month.

DeletedUser645

Wish granted, however you realize there's more gummy bears in a box than you thought. You can't eat a whole one in a month, and by the time the last box comes, your buried alive in gummy bears.

I wish I had super strength.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Wish granted, now you must grant everyone else's wishes exactly as they want them or be branded an absentee god who forgot about his people long ago.

I wish I had more crowns
Did not think about anyone beating that one, -claps-
Wish granted, but when hugging someone you love you accidentally splatter them into pieces
I wish I was a raccoon