• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World 18 Top 5 Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1487

So CD, or Bubbles, whichever I should call you now, I hear one of your nukes went splat. Don't worry, it even happens to the best of us. ;)

DeletedUser2081

So, it seems Hi is failing. 4 of their council members have quit or are getting internaled.
quit i wouldn't say , losing villages does not mean quitting , but i heard you have destroyed the defense of a village using just the paladins . can't argue with you with you pull out such kind of things

DeletedUser

So CD, or Bubbles, whichever I should call you now, I hear one of your nukes went splat. Don't worry, it even happens to the best of us. ;)
I haven't nuked anyone in a few days... So keep trying to push some more BS.
My nuke went splat after emptying 4 villages... I gained attacker and butcher of the day that day, so yeah.

DeletedUser1573

yeah same here...speaka da english. you cant really kill much with just a paladin if thats what your asking

DeletedUser1487

quit i wouldn't say , losing villages does not mean quitting , but i heard you have destroyed the defense of a village using just the paladins . can't argue with you with you pull out such kind of things
I bet it was an ENTIRE defense of just 1 SPEAR.

DeletedUser1487

I haven't nuked anyone in a few days... So keep trying to push some more BS.
My nuke went splat after emptying 4 villages... I gained attacker and butcher of the day that day, so yeah.
So at the same time, you both agree to my post, and decline it? I can always pull up a screenshot, I got plenty these days.

DeletedUser

So at the same time, you both agree to my post, and decline it? I can always pull up a screenshot, I got plenty these days.
You can pull as many screenshots up as you want. I have the reports, unaltered. You can clearly see my Attacker and Butcher of the day awards under my profile in game. I also have reports of Hi members losing 20 nukes failing to cap a single village of mine. So, You wanna brag about me losing a single nuke clearing a village 4 times, by all means man. Share it.
https://gyazo.com/23a749c17322995463ad636e87c4f8cf

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now as Tfox has veered this topic WAY off maps, Can a Mod lock this thread? I'll be Copying/Posting the weekly map update in another thread.

DeletedUser1487

You can pull as many screenshots up as you want. I have the reports, unaltered. You can clearly see my Attacker and Butcher of the day awards under my profile in game. I also have reports of Hi members losing 20 nukes failing to cap a single village of mine. So, You wanna brag about me losing a single nuke clearing a village 4 times, by all means man. Share it.
https://gyazo.com/23a749c17322995463ad636e87c4f8cf
Thank you for your permission! I'll do just that, give mem a moment to get the report, cause you can't alter reports, and I'll prove that even you fail sometimes.

DeletedUser1487

Now as Tfox has veered this topic WAY off maps, Can a Mod lock this thread? I'll be Copying/Posting the weekly map update in another thread.
Blame it on me aye? Your own high horse escalated this argument by talking about things that aren't true, trust me, I'd know all about saying things that aren't true, Council hasn't quit, may have lost a few villages, but they haven't quit. Sorry you disagree.

DeletedUser1255

As this thread has gone away from its initial intent this thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.