World chat

Discussion in 'Mosteiro da Batalha (US39)' started by Ogre-Magi, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Tomy Hoopa

Tomy Hoopa Spearman

Ok you make a decent point here. Being a hindrance however is not the same as being a threat.

2. DR LURDAN

DR LURDAN Spearman

And that's where working as a tribe comes in, a couple hindrances and that player will be next to useless overall and let the rest of your tribe catch up over time.
    Its a thin line too, the further ahead you push via crowning the more useless you are in an actual fight until the rest of the world catches up.

Jedtheimpaler likes this.
  3. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Nobleman

Not sure how morale makes molling a barb a bad thing. You need almost 10x times the amount of points to feel the morale penalty + tribe perk and grandmaster kinda negates the whole morale penalty

4. 2the max

2the max Spearman

morale penalty starts at 4x size

Jedtheimpaler and DR LURDAN like this.
  5. hi126136

hi126136 Spearman

Morale penalty is indeed fairly large. Something like 70% or 80% on the medium players. So moling does have its drawbacks.
    Even if it didn't, I don't see how moling can be something that could be judged.
    In TW2, you are meant to exploit every single resource to its full potential. In addition, moling isn't outrageously expensive. Sure, it's fairly expensive, but definitely far cheaper than some of the actions in game (ie. unlocking tribe perks, continuously shooting Gwen, etc)
    I agree, moling does create an advantage in terms of resources and capacity. However, since TW2 allows it in its rules, I don't see what's wrong in it. In fact, I believe the "10% to upgrade a res building" is meant to be used for this purpose. If Inno finds it too powerful, it is their responsibility to restrict it, not players' responsibility to refrain from using it.
    This is compounded by the fact that MOLing isn't THAT big of an advantage. An active farmer can more than make up for this advantage, and it gets evened out in later game. It's just a question of whether or not you are willing to spend the time.

Jedtheimpaler likes this.
  6. WANTED

WANTED Spearman

Question:
    How many nukes can a person BUY, then suicide, and then rebuy? Current counter is on 4. Any estimates on how many it will be?

7. xXCarnageXx

xXCarnageXx Guest

I wasn't surprised to see my old puny village turned barb pushed to 3.5k and then nobled. But ya I don't like how players are buying provincial domination thru gwenn and mol's. I've said it before, I'll say it again, buying wins like that and having excessive mol'ing of barbs with instant cap from gwenn nobles is just dirty play. Ya I'm mad, there is no skill in playing with your wallet wide open. That goes for all players of all tribes, including mine. Sad to see that this "ultimate bashing world" starts off with a "who can coin the most dirty style" to get ahead.

8. H-S-H

H-S-H Spearman

9. Jedtheimpaler

Jedtheimpaler Spearman

hi126136 likes this.
  10. Hyde

Hyde Spearman

I never win at TW2
    But when I do it's because I was in the right tribe at the right time ;)

Seriously people complaining about crowns and gwen is so 2017 :p

11. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Nobleman

Anyway XxCarnagexX will jump ship when things get tough, then switch name for another world. Rinse and repeat

12. xXCarnageXx

xXCarnageXx Guest

lol sure Eijefe, lets just pretend thats how it'll go

13. Panterraa

Panterraa Mounted Archer

i mean he is right about you.. that is how you play lol

14. WANTED

WANTED Spearman

weren't you the guy that suddenly went into WIN as we expected, changed ur villages names to cocky win standards, and then got rimmed?

15. Jedtheimpaler

Jedtheimpaler Spearman

Funny how there's been no response to this nearly a week ago :D:D:D

16. Hyde

Hyde Spearman

I don't know if you have seen the following post, but I don't believe xXCarnageXx is going to respond. But yes it is still strange that this chat is quiet.
    [​IMG]

17. Sledge

Sledge Spearman

That is so sad ..poor guy :(

18. vnatassa

vnatassa Spearman

19. Hyde

Hyde Spearman

Yes unfortunately we can't foresee what might be on our paths, just need to take it as it comes and deal with it in the best way we know how.

20. Harry Johnson

Harry Johnson Mounted Archer

Been a looong time since I played, how's this world looking? Pretty much said and done or still a competition?