• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World chat

• Thread starter DeletedUser2720
  • Start date

DeletedUser2720

Not alot of people so far, but I do see a tribe that will not go for the 35 member max supposedly.

dreamteam.PNG

DeletedUser2158

noobs are gonna be noobs. They changed to 40 max now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2718

Tribe level 16 straight off the bat :eek:
What do they mean by 'solid communication' ?
My flatmate left some 'solid' communication in the toilet the other day - i wouldn't want to encourage it :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2725

WIN tries to just steamroll early on. But it seems like they are adhering to it for now.

DeletedUser2720

So Dreamteam first redistributed skill points as their max member limit changed to 40, and now boosted the tribe level to 32... Doesn't seem to be very helpfull

DeletedUser2725

From what I was told they were originally but they promised anyone that wanted to come from J world they could join. So yeah

DeletedUser

I heard WIN isn't going above 35 either, even tho they have 40 cap. Honestly seems weird 35 is the limit as if I am correct, membership cap goes from 30 to 40 with a single level increase. SO making the cap at 35 wastes half a tribe level

DeletedUser2720

I heard WIN isn't going above 35 either, even tho they have 40 cap. Honestly seems weird 35 is the limit as if I am correct, membership cap goes from 30 to 40 with a single level increase. SO making the cap at 35 wastes half a tribe level
Well, WIN already wasted a tribe level by going 50 members, then reseting lol

DeletedUser

For the amount of money a few guys put into the tribe level, I doubt it really makes a dent in their wallet.

DeletedUser2727

Got to love OFA rolling with the fact they cant win the Comp anymore due to going over cap, just going all in and pushing to a 100 member tribe
Wouldn't be TW without a good old MRT aye.

DeletedUser2718

I thought i read somewhere that Capt C realised that there had been a misunderstanding and was prepared to give everyone a chance to fix things. Although i appreciate for OFA that would mean 'culling the herd' which is never a nice thing to do. The offer is there though if they want it, unless i am mistaken

DeletedUser2727

Gez Gwen just completely changes (breaks) the early game meta aye.
No need to put any resources into HQ when you know Gwen appears for Easter, just put all your res into your army and wait for those ez nobles. Then secure your area ((hopefully taking the vil of some poor soul with a high HQ level) (trying to do it the old fashioned way)).

Kinda blows but i'm sure it makes them a solid amount of money every time so whatever keeps the servers open i guess.....

DeletedUser2727

When you leave your whole nuke at home and lose it while sleeping:
IT WAS THE CROWNS!
tempFileForShare_20190418-090150.jpg