• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World chat

• Thread starter DeletedUser2720
  • Start date

DeletedUser2736

Do you not get how morale works in this game dude? Its not like he can attack anyone he wants, before long the only people he will be able to attack without suffering crippling morale is other players that have also MoLed a barb or 2.
I say let them MoL as much as they want, its an advantage but it also has checks and balances.
Ok you make a decent point here. Being a hindrance however is not the same as being a threat.

DeletedUser2727

And that's where working as a tribe comes in, a couple hindrances and that player will be next to useless overall and let the rest of your tribe catch up over time.
Its a thin line too, the further ahead you push via crowning the more useless you are in an actual fight until the rest of the world catches up.

DeletedUser2158

Not sure how morale makes molling a barb a bad thing. You need almost 10x times the amount of points to feel the morale penalty + tribe perk and grandmaster kinda negates the whole morale penalty

DeletedUser2594

Morale penalty is indeed fairly large. Something like 70% or 80% on the medium players. So moling does have its drawbacks.
Even if it didn't, I don't see how moling can be something that could be judged.
In TW2, you are meant to exploit every single resource to its full potential. In addition, moling isn't outrageously expensive. Sure, it's fairly expensive, but definitely far cheaper than some of the actions in game (ie. unlocking tribe perks, continuously shooting Gwen, etc)
I agree, moling does create an advantage in terms of resources and capacity. However, since TW2 allows it in its rules, I don't see what's wrong in it. In fact, I believe the "10% to upgrade a res building" is meant to be used for this purpose. If Inno finds it too powerful, it is their responsibility to restrict it, not players' responsibility to refrain from using it.
This is compounded by the fact that MOLing isn't THAT big of an advantage. An active farmer can more than make up for this advantage, and it gets evened out in later game. It's just a question of whether or not you are willing to spend the time.

DeletedUser2732

Question:
How many nukes can a person BUY, then suicide, and then rebuy? Current counter is on 4. Any estimates on how many it will be?

DeletedUser

I wasn't surprised to see my old puny village turned barb pushed to 3.5k and then nobled. But ya I don't like how players are buying provincial domination thru gwenn and mol's. I've said it before, I'll say it again, buying wins like that and having excessive mol'ing of barbs with instant cap from gwenn nobles is just dirty play. Ya I'm mad, there is no skill in playing with your wallet wide open. That goes for all players of all tribes, including mine. Sad to see that this "ultimate bashing world" starts off with a "who can coin the most dirty style" to get ahead.

DeletedUser

I never win at TW2
But when I do it's because I was in the right tribe at the right time ;)

Seriously people complaining about crowns and gwen is so 2017 :p

DeletedUser2158

Anyway XxCarnagexX will jump ship when things get tough, then switch name for another world. Rinse and repeat

DeletedUser2739

weren't you the guy that suddenly went into WIN as we expected, changed ur villages names to cocky win standards, and then got rimmed?
Funny how there's been no response to this nearly a week ago :D:D:D

DeletedUser

I don't know if you have seen the following post, but I don't believe xXCarnageXx is going to respond. But yes it is still strange that this chat is quiet.
GOU5wy.jpg