• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World chat

• Thread starter DeletedUser2720
  • Start date

DeletedUser2735

Still wide open. The amasing WIN tribe was beaten.Belive this players is the reason why worlds in the past have ended early. but they are chickens so they have abandoned the competition to stay below 35 members and tries to raise from the ruins by recruting and hugging more players. (50 at the moment and raising) I can understand why WIN tries to survive by recruiting but i can not understand why sombody wants to join. From what i have seen on forum they seems to be hated by more or less everybody but people is still joining their tribe (lack of dignity?) I would certainly not joined a tribe i hated like this. Also a few MRT tribes still into this.
Sorry about my bad English.

DeletedUser2594

I've made a similar support ticket and whatnot yesterday. It's unfortunate that they don't offer API access or an hourly server dump or something like that. I did some research and apparently they did on other games. I'm hoping that this can be a new feature sometime soon. It would be nice to easily access the data like points, ranking, OBP etc