• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World end

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
Inno, please let all players in a workd know when the world has been won, as you used to do. I just learned that i'm playing in a world that ended yesterday, so basically wasting time. Same thing happened on EN Golconda - no warning whatsoever - the workd simpky closed. Not cool.

Elements

Nobleman
No, not broken, just not being posted. You keep saying you'll get it added to ur spreadsheet or whatever, but you let it sit there and do nothing to help get it fixed.

Tokano

Not a Mod
No, not broken, just not being posted. You keep saying you'll get it added to ur spreadsheet or whatever, but you let it sit there and do nothing to help get it fixed.
I guess everyone is entitled to their ill-informed opinions. :rolleyes:

Tokano

Not a Mod
Wow, throw me under the bus why dont ya lol.:D
I think it's more apt to say that you ran out in the middle of a busy street during rush hour and he tried to grab your hand to pull you back and you shook him off. :p

It's alright though, I accept that not everyone understands or appreciates how much free work I put into this game. I do it because I enjoy it, not because I need 100% approval ratings.

Elements

Nobleman
Yeah I know, but that still sucks with how much time you put into it and you dont even get anything for urself.

fun time

Berserker
Mods only get $20 bucks a month in game money. I heard this from a old mod.They they should get more.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Mods only get $20 bucks a month in game money. I heard this from a old mod.They they should get more.
Lol, we do get crowns, but it's not always $20 worth and once you hit 7,000 crowns they can't give you any more due to some weird international laws about gifting exceeding a certain amount in a year.
But, I don't actually get to use any of those crowns because I'm the only mod on EN and until Management came along I was the only mod on US.

Elements

Nobleman
Why dont you start playing again? Give the mod job to someone else. How long have you had the job of mod anyway?

Tokano

Not a Mod
I just don't have the time to play anymore.
On top of being a stay-at-home dad, I also do a lot of work from home.