• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Over

Nostradamus

Spearman
hunglo im surprised at you.joining in the crying game with DANJTOPIA aka NOSTRADAMUS.him i expected to cry,but you now lowering yourself to that garbages level.well most folks will see your now a sniveling little weasel like him.either way we gonna win.wats the real loser here is your reputation.continue crying hunglo your the one whining.your in a dead tribe with absolutely no chance of winning but im the one thats whining?lol.spiteful is watu are.
You were sharing intel with me about RUB players who were cheating and you were encouraging us to report them and get them banned, all while trying to get Fun Time to invite you into that tribe. You were telling us you were at war with them, all while you were just trying to ride the fence, like you do on every world. No one is impressed with you. All your former friends and allies all have the same opinion of you now. If PAC could win a world without multi accounting and coop pushing, that would be one thing, but we all know you guys dont want to give up all the accounts. HALF of PAC went inactive weeks ago, but they are still “playing“ via coop.

Nostradamus

Spearman
hey Dan long time :) Ur tribe is inactive and have no chance in hell on winning on this server or any server for lack of leadership skills u allow a person to go on almost every server and start a tribe called SIN and keep the inactive in that tribe u only have a hand full of good players not even playing the VP WORLD ways and u have to go on every world begging to come on the forum and beg them to speak up. second thing u need to know I have 5 of ur members waiting to join my tribe if u want to keep doing it this way I will just invite them to PAC and finish the server that way. Capt whoever made this forum posted this world as 1500 vps I think it's best to finish it that way.
Yeah, Ive been reading what you have been saying to members via coop :) I wouldnt hold my breath about too many people joining you. Some of your members are talking to us about how unhappy they are and how they will be glad the world will be over so they can move on from your tribe. You merged in people that they hate and they are quitting, regardless if the world ends or not.

Nostradamus

Spearman
And fun time, thats the thing about HORRIFIC that everyone now knows... hes tells everyone EVERYTHING. Every bit of drama any one has said in any private chat ends up getting around to everyone, he cant keep secrets at all.

fun time

Berserker
I wasn't tribe leader of Rubber duckies I took over after Sirsnot had real life issues. My goal was to invite the rest of the active tribes and shut this server down everyone earn a win on that server seeing how long it went. Yes I asked 2 members of your tribe one has been posting here he never replayed other said yes but I've never invited him if am right warrior quit ur tribe and joined Lib so so far Nobody has been invited from ur tribe. I invited LIB to join us because Sirsnot kicked them all and never asked there input on them. IF anybody earned a win they do seeing they busted there butts for months.. U can say what u want about HORR but I don't believe it because he didn't know what was going on before joining us and Since he's be in my tribe he's busted his butt helping us lead and help me lead this tribe while I been leading my tribe on S server. O btw my old account was CHARLESVVI I was the turn coat spy traitor back on Berg attacking ur members that were inactive :D

Nostradamus

Spearman
I wasn't tribe leader of Rubber duckies I took over after Sirsnot had real life issues. My goal was to invite the rest of the active tribes and shut this server down everyone earn a win on that server seeing how long it went. Yes I asked 2 members of your tribe one has been posting here he never replayed other said yes but I've never invited him if am right warrior quit ur tribe and joined Lib so so far Nobody has been invited from ur tribe. I invited LIB to join us because Sirsnot kicked them all and never asked there input on them. IF anybody earned a win they do seeing they busted there butts for months.. U can say what u want about HORR but I don't believe it because he didn't know what was going on before joining us and Since he's be in my tribe he's busted his butt helping us lead and help me lead this tribe while I been leading my tribe on S server. O btw my old account was CHARLESVVI I was the turn coat spy traitor back on Berg attacking ur members that were inactive :D
Yes I know, I remember. I also remember you getting banned for running multiple accounts. Glad to see you are back to just using one, right? :) I do agree that LIB members have the bash and kicked ass and should be in a winning tribe. Then again, HORRIFIC hated them, and they hated HORRIFIC. HORRIFIC spent a lot of time screaming about them, and thats what putted him as being a fence sitter - because I was unaware that HORRIFIC was lying to me, and wanted him included in alliance talks when we were all going to form a unified active tribe against you guys. Truth came out, and HORRIFIC got caught, and pretended to be a victim and martyr. I have been curious to find out how LIB and NOT are getting along under the same tent. Thats gotta be some interesting passive aggressiveness taking place. That tribe chat has to be an interesting place of tension. Haha

Stibbs

Spearman
SIN complaining as usual, say we can't win without changing the rules. They have been losing since the beginning, never been in 1st place and never will on Q world. They should be thankful if the 1500 VP points is confirmed, not sure why they want to drag this world out longer than it needs to be. They are just trying to force players in all tribes to stay and go for the 2000 points even though they have other things to do. No tribe will ever catch up on wolf pack's current vp total which is close to 1700 now. I think it is pretty selfish of SIN to force Q world to continue and also to complain here as well. Face the fact that you can never get the points needed to win this world. Let it go and act like true sportsman and congratulate the inevitable winner instead of acting like sore losers.

fun time

Berserker
I was on that server and quit half way but didn't get ban I had 3 day ban and that was on Queen when I was getting then shield from Sirsnot they found out I had his coop and didn't report it which I did seeing I was trying to get the shield duh! and I wasn't using his account for nothing didn't even log into it. I had beef with another MOD that I was in a tribe with on P he was a bully and talk so ill with people I spoke up he took my shield ticket and give me a 3 day ban on Q. IF HORR told u guys to report for cheating GOOOOOOID FOR HIM I hate cheaters

Nostradamus

Spearman
I was on that server and quit half way but didn't get ban I had 3 day ban and that was on Queen when I was getting then shield from Sirsnot they found out I had his coop and didn't report it which I did seeing I was trying to get the shield duh! and I wasn't using his account for nothing didn't even log into it. I had beef with another MOD that I was in a tribe with on P he was a bully and talk so ill with people I spoke up he took my shield ticket and give me a 3 day ban on Q. IF HORR told u guys to report for cheating GOOOOOOID FOR HIM I hate cheaters
I was misinformed about where you went to. Other players told me that you were the one who passed away. Its good to know that you did not. For all the problems we had at the end of that world, we did trust you and you were a fun guy to talk to in tribe chats. I actually felt bad when the world ended as I had been told you passed away due to cancer. I am glad to see that I got bad information in that regard at least.

Nostradamus

Spearman
dmck wife died from that. He was in ur tribe and a very good friend of mine
I remember that situation as well. My mom passed away of lung cancer and my family has several cancer survivors so its a cruel beast. I remember talking to him about it. I actually started playing TW2 after my mom died because it was a great way to get away from the problems of the world and spend time doing something other than grieving.

Stibbs

Spearman
I remember that situation as well. My mom passed away of lung cancer and my family has several cancer survivors so its a cruel beast. I remember talking to him about it. I actually started playing TW2 after my mom died because it was a great way to get away from the problems of the world and spend time doing something other than grieving.
Sorry to hear about your mom and anyone that loses a family member or friends to cancer. Cancer is a scrooge to humanity, hopefully one day a cure will be found to eliminate it this from the world.

hunglo

Spearman
hey we have 0 trouble getting VP as u can see on server but if u have rules posted as 1500 u really should go that way and not move another set of rules from different area on the forum
who is moving rules from a different area it was 2000 here and you know it or you would not have waited this long to ask to get world to close

fun time

Berserker
Now Keep talking trash I CLAIM WIN BECOUSE OF THIS!

Stop being @#$ Hats and agree that the win is done u boys can move on I can quit this game. Why are u guys fighting over this? For the love of god why did Capt do this email to start crap on this forum I see that now if he Followed the rules like it was posted we would have won but INNO is Dead in the US becouse the MODS and DEVs didn't listen to the Member base with VP worlds U Guys killed a very good game to put money in INNO wallet U arent getting paid why are u HURTING THIS GAME. God I loved this game but its dead on the us server u go on the EN servers its has more member base but its falling too I give it maybe another year then it will be like the us. U close this world doesnt mean u have to open a new one at the same time.
Give my coins to these 2 guys I don't need them 200 coins isnt nothing!

Last edited:

Nostradamus

Spearman
Thats another topic and another story. I think everyone agrees that this game is long since dead. All servers should be closed down. Its not going to get any better. Unless there is a world free of crowns the game will not get any more parity and I feel bad for the moderators currently because all moderators end up quitting because of this game and the issues and Inno only wants profit, it doesnt want to innovate. CaptC said initially this was intended to be a 2000 point world, and he is correct, someone should have pointed out that there was a typo of 1500 and no one mentioned it until this very late period (that mistake is on all of you... you have been over 1500 for a while now and no one thought to bring the issue up). I was under the understanding its a 2000 point VP world and saw Forum posts about it being a 2000 point world. That was our understanding, and the understanding of the other tribes (and PAC as well, until a few days ago apparently). VP worlds suck to begin with. This game would have been far more interesting if the developers had gone forward with the much talked about Fortress features but it was never implemented and we were never told why.

Stibbs

Spearman
VP worlds are not liked by at least 90% of the players from what i can gather. When a dom world opens then all it does is kill current open VP worlds because most players leave to play in the dom world. and play very little in their VP world. VP worlds should be discontinued as they drag on way to long because of the point total needed to win and players become in active. Also players have sent in tickets regarding the ridiculous constant lag time, disconnects, and refreshing. It has come to the point where it is beyond ridiculous that it has gone on for so long especially the last 12 months which has been the worst. I do not understand with all the money INNO is pulling in from players that they will not address this major problem and fix the glitches. Many players have quit because of those on going technical issues. I think INNO is obligated to the people who play their games to be able to play in a well run game without any technical issues. When a technical issue is discovered then it should be fixed immediately so as not to disrupt the game play.