• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Over

DeletedUser2702

Hmmmm. We do have a text inconsistency between the announcement post and the forum description. The forum text was mistakenly set to 1500. (I wish someone had noted this earlier, rather than at the last minute - but it was my mistake, and I will own it.)

We have heard the players asking for shorter VP worlds. I have submitted all planned future victory point worlds to be 1500 points.

We intended Queen's Sconce for 2000 points but are willing to close it at 1500. However, we feel we need to give players who were expecting a 2000 point world to express their opinion... and if we find any, we will stick to the original plan. We will let this world stay open for 48 hours, in order for people to respond here. If we don't hear any objections by then, we will close the world at 1500 points.

Does this seem fair?

DeletedUser2604

Since the server gets smaller every world goes on, It will getting harder to grab 2000 VP. Especially grabbing barb at late game is all u gotta do is boring ya know

DeletedUser2604

Even 1500 VP will be a problem in the future. Dom world is different as small server will finish quicker

HORRIFIC

Spearman
I dont think it is.i dont know what any script says.i only know whats advertised above.it clearly says 1500 vps.if you go to store and price on shelf say one thing and register says another;do you expect the store manager to come out and show all the details of merchandise and explain why register is right?or doesnt the store just honor what was advertised?if this is allowed whats to stop it from oh im sorry my script was wrong again its 3000 vps.it clearly states above the requirement for ending this world;weve met it and there shouldnt be any attempt to move the goal post any further.

Nostradamus

Spearman
it does not seem fair to give victory to a tribe when they have not met the threshold required to win (2000 points). Retroactively deciding to give the win to a tribe that is still 300 points away from 2000, just because people are tired of the world seems like false advertising, but it is a just and reasonable way to win the world. I am perfectly fine with putting an asterisk beside the name “winners” of this world. This world is so jacked up that the winning tribe couldnt even get the points required to win, but everyone just wanted the world to end. Its pretty hilarious, and ironic. I am all for closing it now.

hunglo

Spearman
they whine enough that you changed the rules , they can't stay with the original rules and win the world fairly , we are willing to keep going , why should they be placated

hunglo

Spearman
of course they think it's fair they can't win with the original rules so they have to get rules changed to win

hunglo

Spearman
I dont think it is.i dont know what any script says.i only know whats advertised above.it clearly says 1500 vps.if you go to store and price on shelf say one thing and register says another;do you expect the store manager to come out and show all the details of merchandise and explain why register is right?or doesnt the store just honor what was advertised?if this is allowed whats to stop it from oh im sorry my script was wrong again its 3000 vps.it clearly states above the requirement for ending this world;weve met it and there shouldnt be any attempt to move the goal post any further.
it may state that clearly now but not when this world started, you just don't want to admit you can't win with the original rules

fun time

Berserker
it does not seem fair to give victory to a tribe when they have not met the threshold required to win (2000 points). Retroactively deciding to give the win to a tribe that is still 300 points away from 2000, just because people are tired of the world seems like false advertising, but it is a just and reasonable way to win the world. I am perfectly fine with putting an asterisk beside the name “winners” of this world. This world is so jacked up that the winning tribe couldnt even get the points required to win, but everyone just wanted the world to end. Its pretty hilarious, and ironic. I am all for closing it now.
hey Dan long time :) Ur tribe is inactive and have no chance in hell on winning on this server or any server for lack of leadership skills u allow a person to go on almost every server and start a tribe called SIN and keep the inactive in that tribe u only have a hand full of good players not even playing the VP WORLD ways and u have to go on every world begging to come on the forum and beg them to speak up. second thing u need to know I have 5 of ur members waiting to join my tribe if u want to keep doing it this way I will just invite them to PAC and finish the server that way. Capt whoever made this forum posted this world as 1500 vps I think it's best to finish it that way.

fun time

Berserker
We didn't change no rules the mods posted it at 1500 vps I'm calling a win l U are the only person that's even playing in that MRT tribe and u are the only good player left playing. U need to log in I took 3 of your City's yeserday

of course they think it's fair they can't win with the original rules so they have to get rules changed to win

Last edited:

HORRIFIC

Spearman
hunglo im surprised at you.joining in the crying game with DANJTOPIA aka NOSTRADAMUS.him i expected to cry,but you now lowering yourself to that garbages level.well most folks will see your now a sniveling little weasel like him.either way we gonna win.wats the real loser here is your reputation.continue crying hunglo your the one whining.your in a dead tribe with absolutely no chance of winning but im the one thats whining?lol.spiteful is watu are.

hunglo

Spearman
hey Dan long time :) Ur tribe is inactive and have no chance in hell on winning on this server or any server for lack of leadership skills u allow a person to go on almost every server and start a tribe called SIN and keep the inactive in that tribe u only have a hand full of good players not even playing the VP WORLD ways and u have to go on every world begging to come on the forum and beg them to speak up. second thing u need to know I have 5 of ur members waiting to join my tribe if u want to keep doing it this way I will just invite them to PAC and finish the server that way. Capt whoever made this forum posted this world as 1500 vps I think it's best to finish it that way.
yeah you would think that way

hunglo

Spearman
hunglo im surprised at you.joining in the crying game with DANJTOPIA aka NOSTRADAMUS.him i expected to cry,but you now lowering yourself to that garbages level.well most folks will see your now a sniveling little weasel like him.either way we gonna win.wats the real loser here is your reputation.continue crying hunglo your the one whining.your in a dead tribe with absolutely no chance of winning but im the one thats whining?lol.spiteful is watu are.
not a garbage level if the rules were 2000 vp then they should stay 2000vp. ruins the integrity of the game to change last minute. i don't care if i lose the world as long as its done by the original rules.

fun time

Berserker
The forum said 1500 VP CAPT or a other mod put the rules in here last night from another area of the forum.

fun time

Berserker
ooo Dan and I have a lovely past I like seeing he's still playing his dumb cry baby games like he did on Berg

hunglo

Spearman
However, we feel we need to give players who were expecting a 2000 point world to express their opinion... and if we find any, we will stick to the original plan. so since you are all expressing your opinion you agree to 2000vp world . or did you not read Capt statement above :)

fun time

Berserker
hey we have 0 trouble getting VP as u can see on server but if u have rules posted as 1500 u really should go that way and not move another set of rules from different area on the forum

Last edited: