• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Pretty Much Over?

DeletedUser2848

Who's being butt hurt? It's a game bro. In my mind yall just fictional characters. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Axes McMahn

Spearman
I'm glad u putting that much thought in my family. And don't knock it bro. the cheetos. They the keyboard up. Combos all day son ....... and now that we've been smacked around u wanna come in and fight? Geez. Thought u were better then that. Hahaah
... so tell me, when you play the roguequeen account do you put on a wig and mascara too? i mean like do you really play the part or just fake it? I never seen anyone as you 3 talk so much and not get a realm ban for it. I mean like common man.. you name vills to offend and when someone fires back like minded you report them. lol :D

DeletedUser2848

Why would I have to act like my sister? She runs her own account. o_O and uhhh bro I got the message of u saying u reported us. Hahahahhaha. Common axes. Ya old gotta do better then that

Axes McMahn

Spearman
lmao.. i never reported you. the closest i got was saying i would in my pm to you but when your alleged "sis" started naming vills with her private parts i sure tried to then but the support window wouldnt open. like really now. as someone else put it it was kok getting all "salty" about it. PAC's ""? yeah right brother. not sparring with you dirty.. just stating observations friend. I did however try to get rogue banned point blank. i read every smack mail he ever sent to Riz and then buzz as well.. a freaking 2 year old

DeletedUser2848

Bc the void was nothing but .... hence why they dont exist no more hahhaha. So u tried to get rogue banned but want me to believe u only told me u would cry I mean snitch.

fun time

Berserker
just a heads up The Void is no more because The Riz quit the game Axes was going to joining us anyways since day one we planned it. I added there tribe so we can finish this server because there's no real fights on that server the server is MRT run tribes. Only real fight is Lordsman rest send fakes.

Axes McMahn

Spearman
Dont be mad that kok took out the void. They were a tribe. That only survived cuz they merged. Cuz without pac coming to help yall were getting beat. Hahah
KoK took out the Void??? when did this happen?? nvm dirty.. just save your anger and smack talk for the NEXT beat down :D

DeletedUser2848

Wheres the void at? O yea gone. The riz played the rest of the tribe. But it's cool. and why would I be angry it's just a game

Axes McMahn

Spearman
Wheres the void at? O yea gone. The riz played the rest of the tribe. But it's cool. and why would I be angry it's just a game
The Riz didnt play anyone. School and work loaded him up dude. He did a good job holding the tribe together and I'd join him again. Why dont you try running a tribe sometime and have like ruthlessness mailing mouth crap to you daily. Lets see how long you put up with it and how well you do. To date all i've seen you run is your mouth ;)

DeletedUser2848

I have. was hard as and we ended up getting surrounded and beat. I ain't seen u do but wait till we were beat up before you started doing anything

DeletedUser2441

Gentlemen, I will remind that you watch your language on the forums and that double posting is not allowed on the forums.

Please use the edit button if you wish to add more to your post.

Axes McMahn

Spearman
Just got this in my mail box from Tribquest and I think I'm done with the game..
You almost maybe had a fun world set up but didnt work out once again, most other tribes had to fight pac but you ruined that because you are one already..... Most pac players have tons of mutiple accounts to set up a fake tribe to give to leading tribes later and you flip into your not fooling anybody--- your a cheat and have NO so say in leaving forum messages for real people to have to read your garbage (WHY BECAUSE YOUR FAKE). your worthless and you have made tribal wars 2 also worthless. No one likes your garbage anymore and you may loose your worthless job selling shoes. Do not bother writing back at me you don't have the right too. Nor the intelligence. If you had any gaming sense you need to make game fun for everyone-- and not stack a team full of pro scammers. Intelligence Officer World of Tanks- yes large 2 clan- AND UNLIKE U TRIBAL WARS 2 P&%$#@S ALL OF YOU WE DONT CHANGE COLORS ON THE BATTLE FIELD WIMP> LOL
:(

DeletedUser2848

Damn. Well apparently your fake axes Which leads me back to the argument of your all just fictional characters in my head. ......... some people get serious about a game. Idk. I was thinking they were mainly coiners. But who knows