• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Pretty Much Over?

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Hello, I played a few years ago back from like US2-US9, and back then there were thousands of players on and worlds took many months due to so many different players and many different quality tribes.
I joined this world to refresh old memories and to have fun, and I noticed there is only 1, sort of 2 good tribes on the server, and neither have really more than 30 members. What happened? I feel like even starting a week after the server started is pointless, as I can't see this world lasting more then 2-3 months at most. Where did all the players go? Thanks

DeletedUser626

The game went to shit, players left and resorted to merging to win. As with most things people come and go. Fighting smaller guilds is the new challenge. Most probably havent joined due to the holiday. It doesnt have the same thrill as it did of old. But if you can get hooked up with players of old it will reignite that old spark. The only drive i have no is proving people wrong. They think a server is dead and then feel they can run through it. I was lured back to show them just how wrong they are.

cokky

Berserker
Well time to challenge our selves once again maybe i will make a 10 man tribe and see if i can pull out a win. This is the softest world i have ever seen not sure it would be even a challenge maybe a 5 man... i can think of 5 that would do it pretty ez. Though might take a good 3-5 months to finish.

DeletedUser2832

Dont know about soft, but it sure is annoying.
As soon as my academy was ready, I wanted to mint a coin, in order to build a noble. When I pressed ''mint a coin'', I was kicked out from the noble window (dont know how it's called), the nobleman in the unit bar was no longer litghtened ... the academy in Headquarters disappeared. Only the bonus that you receive when you complete the construction, 10,000 units of wood, clay and iron, remained and the pic of academy in map of village. I wrote to our Support but so far they didnt help me at all.

DeletedUser2832

It took me a while to find THAT message :) I would be happy to thank you, but unfortunately the A. is not restored. Or maybe to refresh the site it is not enough, I will restart the PC.

DeletedUser2604

Well time to challenge our selves once again maybe i will make a 10 man tribe and see if i can pull out a win. This is the softest world i have ever seen not sure it would be even a challenge maybe a 5 man... i can think of 5 that would do it pretty ez. Though might take a good 3-5 months to finish.
It will be like tw2 in legend mode and it will take way longer than that. But again, I haven’t seen anyone done it below 25 since A

Axes McMahn

Spearman
It took me a while to find THAT message :) I would be happy to thank you, but unfortunately the A. is not restored. Or maybe to refresh the site it is not enough, I will restart the PC.
lol.. how often do you shut your machine off? bi-annually? haha

DeletedUser2848

Well glad u jumped on the winning team instead of trying to fight em. But hurry up and win yall. I'm ready for the next world

Axes McMahn

Spearman
Well glad u jumped on the winning team instead of trying to fight em. But hurry up and win yall. I'm ready for the next world
and i wont be restarting 6 times so the world develops like i did this one. I'll be swinging the second my bubble pos ;)