• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World with one time payment to play

DeletedUser1513

I wonder if Inno Games would consider opening a world that required a one time payment and then eliminated the use of crowns in that world. I think this would make the game much more enjoyable and boost its membership, as there are probably many players out there willing to spend a few dollars on a world, but are turned off by the few players that seem to have an endless bank roll and buy themselves a victory. Officers would have to be acquired from the resource deposit and become more valuable. The game would become more about skill and teamwork rather than spending a fortune to get to the top.

DeletedUser1253

Make it a monthly subscription for 10 a month and everyone gets... idk, 500 crowns a month. This way you still make money and players cannot endlessly buy crowns.

Or terminate crowning for tribe levels for it. Early game boosting to tribe levels can get out of hand.

DeletedUser2158

Yes. I would love a world where you have a limit of coins permitted.

DeletedUser1179

No matter the outcome, at least we know that we tried :p

DeletedUser2402

read the no coins suggestion, it'll be the same. "we cant, it'll change the basic code of the game"
JEST ADD A BLOCK TO THAT SERVICE ON CERTAIN WORLDS!!!!