• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

yay new world

• Thread starter DeletedUser1425
  • Start date

DeletedUser1425

So far today with BP down kinda seems like we are playing against bots...

DeletedUser

Sucks to suck haha, I haven't gotten any retaliation, but my nuke is taking a beating from all these attacking.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call it messing, I'd call it appreciating the hard work of our Beez as she works diligently as a mod :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We are gonna prove that even VP worlds can be won thru domination ;)
The only way to make VP worlds fun is to play it as domination.
Funny story, actually its not funny, in c world we won thru domination and only had 400 vp, and the top ten other tribes had that many total, and i mean we completly killed pretty much everyone. That was two months ago and we finally just got our 2k vp. So you actually cant win a vp world by domination... which is of course insane.

DeletedUser1425

Funny story, actually its not funny, in c world we won thru domination and only had 400 vp, and the top ten other tribes had that many total, and i mean we completly killed pretty much everyone. That was two months ago and we finally just got our 2k vp. So you actually cant win a vp world by domination... which is of course insane.
Yea seriously inno its like "oh yea you own all the map and the only other active person has only 3 cities but no you didn't win."

DeletedUser

I was wondering tho what it'd be like to own 80% top ten tribe villages with only a handful of players, we can keep that world open forever, and hopefully players can keep joining it, and we can like split into two tribes like 15 players each tribe, battle it out to see which 15 is the best, then split that....and split again...and again....till just 1 or 2 people, and have a grand total of like 70 VP with like over 3 million points :)

JK, we can wish tho haha.

DeletedUser

The reason I say fun is cause these worlds finish too quickly, if we were to play domination, and force out players from provinces, that would improve our VP slowly and stagnate the mrt's VP. Increasing world length and prolonging worlds to me is what makes worlds fun, all the while still keeping it just as competitive as before. Its slow, but fun. As now a days, reaching over 100k points is an achievement, while just a few worlds ago reaching 100k points was a given. Throwback to worlds when players reached 2mil + points with 90-200 villages. Now its like 60 villages max due to only allowing 1 or 2 a province, which takes away the point of being your best and expanding to be the best.

DeletedUser2579

We are gonna prove that even VP worlds can be won thru domination ;)
The only way to make VP worlds fun is to play it as domination.
In a way, you kind of did in the end. GRD hit the domination mark far before the VP mark. You could probably say that INO deserves some credit for pushing it that way.