• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Yet another dead server?

DeletedUser835

I only recently started playing again after health issues forced me to quit the last world about a year ago, only to return and find basically the same people doing the exact same thing as they were before lol.

Is it really that enjoyable to MRT the entire core and sim up points/ noble barbarians while the rest of the server quits because you've recruited every single player who joined the world within the first 2 weeks of the server opening? lmao

DeletedUser1500

You cant be talking about the tribe with over 28 million offensive bashpoints. You don't get those from barbs...and if you use TW2-tools you will see what village belonged to who before taken.
You cant be talking about the tribe with closed recruitment, and over 60k points per member. That doesn't scream MRT at all.

If your going to talk smack, at least make it factual. Don't try an make excuses for a poor effort. People win and people lose. This server swung in our favor pretty fast. Next server might be a different roll of the dice.

DeletedUser193

He's not wrong in what he's saying. You guys have seemed to recruit every worthwhile player in the core who would join you even going as far as to merge with your enemies. I'm not saying I blame you, the point is to win and the easier you do that the better I suppose. But the fact of the matter is several worlds have gone this way. One tribe dominates the core and gets far ahead of the others in ppm and points because generally the pros start in the core. This is done by fighting yes, but the major thing that has given you the core is recruitment and merger with the only tribe that has stopped you so far. You guys have 23 out of the top 24 players and that's great for you but it intimidates people and knocks off a level of enjoyment for everyone else. This is a recurring problem as well as most tw2 players seem more concerned with being on the winning side and joining or merging into the #1 tribe rather then fighting and working to improve their own tribe.

DeletedUser1500

He is actually very wrong. First he makes an excuse for his poor play on the server. Although it could be true, but not a great way to open your argument. Then claims we are a MRT and barb munched the core. Which his very far from the case, and all the stats point to that being a lie.
The major thing that has given us the core is that we worked together to take every single city there.
We didn't start with 23 of the top 25. We worked our way there. We worked our way there as a team.
No tribe has stopped us. So, an obvious opinion. BUT, I'm not ignorant to the fact that we had some good runs. It doesn't replicate in every fight and every server.
BUT, it took a lot of all nighters...2 weeks straight of damn near 24/7 building and farming to get the lead on the other players. Then 4-5 hours a day to keep it. So I take offense of someone trying to degrade the hard work and time sacrificed to be where we are.
If your not in a tribe that facilitates your success, find a new one, or make your own. But don't try and downgrade other peoples hardword to make up for a lack of yours!

DeletedUser835

Lol wut?

You can't be serious, this is the part where you say "Just kidding", right?

I really hate making lists but I feel I need to point out each case where you're totally wrong lmao.

"You cant be talking about the tribe with closed recruitment, and over 60k points per member. That doesn't scream MRT at all."

--Closed recruitment because you're full/ just short of full from eating your inactives, let's be real here, you're an MRT. It screams MRT.

"First he makes an excuse for his poor play on the server."

---The server I've played on two weeks? lol!

"The major thing that has given us the core is that we worked together to take every single city there."

--No, the major thing that 'gave you the core' is that you merged with every tribe that was any sort of threat to you. Anyone else that was there in the beginning who didn't merge with you was in Inglorious Basterds, and whoa, look at that, they're merging with you. Imagine that.

"No tribe has stopped us. So, an obvious opinion."

--When you are literally 10x bigger than the next tribe in Ppm, I don't really think this is anything to brag about, you should honestly kinda feel ashamed of yourself for even saying that.

"If your not in a tribe that facilitates your success, find a new one, or make your own. But don't try and downgrade other peoples hardword to make up for a lack of yours!"

--Whether or not I'm in a tribe that facilitates my success is besides the point, the point is that you've ruined the server with your speed-round of tribal hugs.

DeletedUser1500

Ha. Ok bro. You clearly no nothing about the evolution of this server. So any discussion with you would be pointless. You are confusing defeat with a merge. Inglorious Bastards is losing the war, not switching sides.
Whatever though. If making stuff up works for you, more power to ya.

DeletedUser1500

...and dammit. I just told myself I was going to let you say whatever fact less misconceptions you had without replying again...but if these tribes was merging with us in a round of tribal hugs...why the heck would our offensive bash skyrocket, while their defensive bash rises? I guess that happens during a round of hugs.
In fact, that must be. Before I attack...I give the option to give me offensive bash and cities for hugs.

DeletedUser1500

In fact, we can test your theory. List your tribe, I'll declare war right now...and we can see how that merge of hugs works out. Probably like it did for everyone else, but hey....never know.

DeletedUser1500

No worries bro. I found you. Your in your 4th tribe in 5 weeks. 5th if you count being in UHH twice.

DeletedUser1500

No worries bro. I found you. Your in your 4th tribe in 5 weeks. 5th if you count being in UHH twice.
With your 50k offensive bash. Ha! Looks like you only attacked 1 person. Shut up and get ya weight up Lil man!

DeletedUser

--Closed recruitment because you're full/ just short of full from eating your inactives, let's be real here, you're an MRT. It screams MRT.

Wrong, we don't recruit. Players come to us and we actively deny applications all the time, trust me I know I was a coop for our recruiter and often had to deny applications on his behalf, and I don't just mean players who were low on Points or low on Bash, we denied good players as well and quite a few of them.

---The server I've played on two weeks? lol!

So your lack of activity is another player/tribes fault?

--No, the major thing that 'gave you the core' is that you merged with every tribe that was any sort of threat to you. Anyone else that was there in the beginning who didn't merge with you was in Inglorious Basterds, and whoa, look at that, they're merging with you. Imagine that.

Again false. TLI was the only tribe that merged into CRC and that was only after both realized they weren't really making any ground on each other and had another common enemy, TIB. So both joined forces. TIB was never and is never merging with CRC (Now C*M) They had players who used to run OP's with C*M players who came over after they saw how failed their leadership was (Their words not mine) and nobody else was allowed over. Being the coop for the old recruiter I can attest to that myself, I have actively declined plenty of TIB wanting to run from a fight.

--When you are literally 10x bigger than the next tribe in Ppm, I don't really think this is anything to brag about, you should honestly kinda feel ashamed of yourself for even saying that.

Our tribe fights with anything and everything, always have always will. We can't help the fact that around 90% of all of our competition just runs away or gives up (And this has happened since the beginning TLI was the only tribe who stood toe to toe with us), hell most of the TIB members we've attacked since declaring war just quit when they saw attacks headed their way. Their leader motown quit after around 3 of his villages were cleared, He didn't even try to fight back. If you want to make a point then stand up to us and do it on the field not here in the forum where nothing will get accomplished. We WANT tribes to start fighting back, we don't like having all these tribes quit all the time or run away, it's no fun for us either, but it happens regardless and we eat their villages and move on.

--Whether or not I'm in a tribe that facilitates my success is besides the point, the point is that you've ruined the server with your speed-round of tribal hugs.

Again False. You played the server 2 weeks by your own words and you claim to know that we've been having tribal hugs this whole time? We worked hard for this, we attack all the time, we run OP's all the time, we work together to do this we encourage each other and help each other take villages, and we take villages everyday and NOT BARBS. We do our best to avoid taking barbs at all.

The last thing I want to say is our OBP has never stopped rising, we've fought nonstop and some of us (myself included) didn't even attack TIB simply because most of the TIB members that got attacked gave up and I prefer fighting opponents who fight back or at least try to defend against attacks. and we've lead the rankings in OBP for a long time well before TLI merged into CRC and we've only increased much further.
This world isn't over and there is still plenty that can be done, but when players get an attitude like yours and give up this easily, that's why we have such a large lead, not because we merged or MRT'd or Hugged it out. But because most of our enemies just give up and run, some in the beginning even went so far as to claim CRC was cheating because they were losing, but we overcame all that and kept pushing treating large enemies the same way we treated small ones, we didn't underestimate anyone and treated all with the same respect.

Maybe that was our fault, maybe we could have put on the "kiddy" gloves and used half nukes and spaced our trains apart more, or sent support slower. If fighting everyone with the same respect and intensity is our shortcoming then I'll accept that.

DeletedUser835

Lmao you know multi-posting is against the rules right?

Christ you did a great job of dodging literally every point I laid out. And yeah, I guess 50% of TIB jumping ship and joining your tribe isn't technically an official merge but you merged with them nonetheless, their players joined your tribe, that's called a merge if you didn't know. I imagine it's pretty easy for your "offensive bash to skyrocket" when you have literally no competition on the server and most of the villages your tribe has nobled in the last week haven't been TIB but randoms with 1/15th the average points of your members. Afterall, there isn't much TIB left to noble because half of them joined your tribe.

I'm not confusing defeat with a merge. You are confusing skill with zerging a server and MRT'ing any player above 100k points.

M4cguyverumsc- "Hurr durr I'll zerg bash you and this server, and claim I'm not a MRT tribe when I have 176 members"

You are a joke bro, do what you want.

DeletedUser835

Wrong, we don't recruit. Players come to us and we actively deny applications all the time, trust me I know I was a coop for our recruiter and often had to deny applications on his behalf, and I don't just mean players who were low on Points or low on Bash, we denied good players as well and quite a few of them.

So your lack of activity is another player/tribes fault?

Again false. TLI was the only tribe that merged into CRC and that was only after both realized they weren't really making any ground on each other and had another common enemy, TIB. So both joined forces. TIB was never and is never merging with CRC (Now C*M) They had players who used to run OP's with C*M players who came over after they saw how failed their leadership was (Their words not mine) and nobody else was allowed over. Being the coop for the old recruiter I can attest to that myself, I have actively declined plenty of TIB wanting to run from a fight.

Our tribe fights with anything and everything, always have always will. We can't help the fact that around 90% of all of our competition just runs away or gives up (And this has happened since the beginning TLI was the only tribe who stood toe to toe with us), hell most of the TIB members we've attacked since declaring war just quit when they saw attacks headed their way. Their leader motown quit after around 3 of his villages were cleared, He didn't even try to fight back. If you want to make a point then stand up to us and do it on the field not here in the forum where nothing will get accomplished. We WANT tribes to start fighting back, we don't like having all these tribes quit all the time or run away, it's no fun for us either, but it happens regardless and we eat their villages and move on.

Again False. You played the server 2 weeks by your own words and you claim to know that we've been having tribal hugs this whole time? We worked hard for this, we attack all the time, we run OP's all the time, we work together to do this we encourage each other and help each other take villages, and we take villages everyday and NOT BARBS. We do our best to avoid taking barbs at all.

The last thing I want to say is our OBP has never stopped rising, we've fought nonstop and some of us (myself included) didn't even attack TIB simply because most of the TIB members that got attacked gave up and I prefer fighting opponents who fight back or at least try to defend against attacks. and we've lead the rankings in OBP for a long time well before TLI merged into CRC and we've only increased much further.
This world isn't over and there is still plenty that can be done, but when players get an attitude like yours and give up this easily, that's why we have such a large lead, not because we merged or MRT'd or Hugged it out. But because most of our enemies just give up and run, some in the beginning even went so far as to claim CRC was cheating because they were losing, but we overcame all that and kept pushing treating large enemies the same way we treated small ones, we didn't underestimate anyone and treated all with the same respect.

Maybe that was our fault, maybe we could have put on the "kiddy" gloves and used half nukes and spaced our trains apart more, or sent support slower. If fighting everyone with the same respect and intensity is our shortcoming then I'll accept that.

1. IF you "deny good players all the time" why are all top 20 players in your tribe?

2. Activity has nothing to do with how long I've been on the server.

3. So you are saying the two biggest tribes on the server merged together to fight a tribe that was already smaller than them to begin with? (TIB), yeah, that's pretty much called a zerg. "hey had players who used to run OP's with C*M players who came over after they saw how failed their leadership was " -- That would be all fine and dandy if that didn't account for half their players.

4. You run OPs all the time on who? The tribes 1/10th your size or the barbs? Is there something I'm missing?

5. If you actually did want a competition, you wouldn't have *merged the three largest tribes in the server into a mega-MRT tribe*, so don't even go there. If anything, it seems like the last thing you want is competition, otherwise you wouldn't have done that. You and TLI merged because it is easier to just steamroll and entire server with a tribe 5x bigger than the rest of the server combined than it is to actually play the game.

DeletedUser

Please don't keep re-posting the same comments and please keep all your comments in 1 post instead of posting multiple, thank you.

DeletedUser

1. IF you "deny good players all the time" why are all top 20 players in your tribe?

Because they fought their way to get there? How did you get your rank?

2. Activity has nothing to do with how long I've been on the server.

It actually does. A more active person might have joined at an earlier date and done more by now.

3. So you are saying the two biggest tribes on the server merged together to fight a tribe that was already smaller than them to begin with? (TIB), yeah, that's pretty much called a zerg. "hey had players who used to run OP's with C*M players who came over after they saw how failed their leadership was " -- That would be all fine and dandy if that didn't account for half their players.

TLI was smaller than CRC and TIB actually and by a good amount. We also didn't take half their members, They had around 140+ prior to the war we had maybe 5-10 join us from them prior to that, if you're basing that off of their sudden drop in members I'll remind you that around 30+ quit TIB so far, shortly after we started attacking them, and they didn't join us. We recruited a lot of low point players around the area simply because a member here or there wanted a friend to come in, that's the biggest reason we have 170+ right now, and by low point I mean under 5k points and a lot of them are well past 30k at this point.

4. You run OPs all the time on who? The tribes 1/10th your size or the barbs? Is there something I'm missing?

We run OP's on everyone, TIB AWE (back when they were something) SoA (Prior to them merging into TIB) and other tribe I won't mention because I see no reason to.

5. If you actually did want a competition, you wouldn't have *merged the three largest tribes in the server into a mega-MRT tribe*

Yet again, we didn't.

You and TLI merged because it is easier to just steamroll and entire server with a tribe 5x bigger than the rest of the server combined than it is to actually play the game.

Wrong. We merged because we had a common enemy and we weren't making ground on each other except by eating each others inactives and occasionally we would manage to clear an O village that belonged to the other tribe but it would get stacked before anything good could happen so it only meant even less O to make even less ground being taken lol.

DeletedUser835

So basically the entire synopsis of everything you just said:

"Nuh uh, we didn't merge with them-- we only merged with them to fight a common enemy"

Erm, you still merged with them?

I don't see this conversation getting anywhere when you are literally contradicting two different points you are trying to making in the same post, I know maybe you're used to talking to half brain-dead guys like m4guyvr but at least give me the benefit of the doubt that I am able to see through the obvious excuse-teering.

"Wrong. We merged because we had a common enemy and we weren't making ground on each other except by eating each others inactives and occasionally we would manage to clear an O village that belonged to the other tribe but it would get stacked before anything good could happen so it only meant even less O to make even less ground being taken lol."

Right! Guess what that's called? Competition, seems you guys weren't too keen on having an actual fight then were you? So my analysis that your ultimate goal was the create a massive MRT tribe and effortlessly steamroll the server wasn't too far from the truth was it? Let's also keep in mind you didn't actually declare war on TIB until you were almost 4x as big as they were.

DeletedUser

I don't see this conversation getting anywhere when you are literally contradicting two different points you are trying to making in the same post, I know maybe you're used to talking to half brain-dead guys like m4guyvr but at least give me the benefit of the doubt that I am able to see through the obvious excuse-teering.

I haven't contradicted myself once, I told you we didn't merge with TIB yet you claimed such till only just recently when I gave you a bit of proof that you could look up yourself, I did say we merged TLI into us but I also mentioned that they were much smaller than both CRC and TIB. I also don't see any reason why you need to insult someone to make your point.

Right! Guess what that's called? Competition, seems you guys weren't too keen on having an actual fight then were you? So my analysis that your ultimate goal was the create a massive MRT tribe and effortlessly steamroll the server wasn't too far from the truth was it? Let's also keep in mind you didn't actually declare war on TIB until you were almost 4x as big as they were.

No, right here we simply have a difference of opinion. We do like having fights in fact MOST of our tribe on both the CRC and TLI side didn't want a merger, leadership on both sides agreed it was better because as I said several times a common enemy existed, Though I left out this as I didn't feel like it was needed TIB who at the time was merging and recruiting everything that was in a reasonable distance into their tribe. Meaning less villages to noble for both TLI and CRC, which obviously made both angry.

So the only thing I see here is a difference of opinion, we didn't merge TLI into us and become overpowered, for a time TIB had more members than us, did they use that time to do anything? No, they sat around and nobled barbs making every tribe mad. We most likely could have just taken TIB without TLI even with less members but we didn't so frankly I would say get over it.
If every player shares your view (Which I'm inclined to believe they don't) then yes this server is dead. However I have hope that other tribes and players will exert effort and attempt to beat us at some point and we welcome it.
Contrary to what YOU believe I KNOW of a couple servers that have come back from an impossible win and won the world (even though I don't believe it's currently impossible) this world is far from over, and I suggest you try and get a better attitude about it and maybe you can be the one to change the world, and not be the one complaining about how bad it is.

DeletedUser825

As the previous recruiter of CrC, C*M... Whatever it is now. There was not a single mass recruit moment and I don't believe a merge is when you attack a tribe and people jump ship without their leader. Now it is true TLI merged into us but we can't help it if we were dominating. Many of the players in the top 20 fought for that position long and hard. There is still much competition on the server, but it seems you do not know where to find it. All Alucard has been saying is true and I support him.

DeletedUser1613

alucard saying is all true, and yes TIB has no leadership even recruited me when they saw me pounding some of their members "yes i joined them, just wanna see how they operates then goes back to my original tribe". so would you stop complaining and just give them a fight just like the rest of us, then possibly you will enjoy this round.

C'M will eat us but will give them one hell of a fight.

Cheers to all real Warriors out there,
= )