• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Yet another dead server?

DeletedUser825

Even if a fight seems impossible raise your axes, spears, bows, and claymores and charge into it.

DeletedUser

I would actully like to agree with C*M being a MRT at this point, considering int he past month you guys have gone up from 96 members April 4th to 173 members of current. to me anything over a 100 members is pretty MRT, hell even 80ish would be close to that in my opinion.
now im not saying your members arnt good, i know you have some excellent members among you, but that doesn't change the fact that your still and MRT considering the massive amount of players you have currently.
now make it clear if you make 100 bucks a day at the end of 10,000 days you would be considered a millionaire right?
well if you make a million bucks in one sitting your also a millionaire. whats the difference? 1 did it over time the other right away same result millionaire.
and lets face the facts you guys still have 173 people(you guys did hit 180), and if you want to throw in time in the 2-3 months this world has started within a 3rd of the time you guys close to doubled in player count thats 2.5 people a day for 30 days.

now tell me what the actually definition of a MRT is? a tribe that recruits fast? check 1 month 77 people a tribe that recruits lots of people 173 people most people of the entire server for a tribe. the 2nd largerst tribe player count wise you have 15-20% more people.

4 of the active tribe that to me are not MRTs in the top 10 = 171 total players that is 4 of the top 10 tribes that your player count is still larger
and before you pull bash they are also in the top 7 for Obash, and if you look at their actual tribe placement and start dates im willing to bet 3 of the 4 started after at least 2-3 weeks of the core starting.

DeletedUser

now tell me what the actually definition of a MRT is? a tribe that recruits fast?

I would agree with you if we did in fact recruit them. Which I've stated several times as did the past recruiter Gaming, that we in fact did NOT recruit much at all we just accepted players who were in optimal and well placed positions for our tribe, the only exception to this would be where we recruited VERY FEW friends of tribemates who were already working with them and just weren't in the tribe already.

So again just a difference of opinion here unless you claim we're lying? If not then it's just you believing we have to many members, to which some of our tribe would agree but we'll keep going regardless. If this is not the case then it's you saying we're lying about not actually recruiting or despite what MRT stands for (mass RECRUIT tribe) which states that the tribe is RECRUITING and that we are an MRT. TIB was recruiting massively from what I've been told but we see how well that worked out for them in the long run.

I would like to think we have a bit more credibility than being openly considered liars, but everyone has opinions and are welcome to them. If you don't believe a #1 tribe gets more than 5 applications a day then I suggest you join a world and ask that #1 tribes recruiter or leader if it's true. Because Gaming and myself have declined more than that a day, I can say I have and just certain Gaming did since he was handling that position beforehand.

To stay on topic of the thread, I still believe this world is not over and that other worlds have come back from worlds similar to this one with one tribe that seems to be winning more than any other. So I stand by what I said before that no tribe or player should give up and should keep fighting.

DeletedUser193

I wasn't trying to take away from what C M players have accomplished. You guys have done well so far and I will hopefully be seeing some of you on the battlefield one day. But you do have a lot of members and I certainly didn't like the merge. If you just join up with all the people who stand toe to toe with you then you don't seem to keen on competition. Certainly haven't given up and I don't plan on it, hope I didn't give that impression. The world is still decently early :)

DeletedUser1613

just wanna say that please dont let TIB desserters join C'M., if that happens then this world is considered done. been seeing a lot of TIB's who went rogue.

DeletedUser

Accepted = recruited both have same outcome more people in tribe. they have the same argument on the W12 server about OTA. Some how those people got into your ranks, you had to make a conscious effort to bring all 173 members in.

Also im pretty sure i said you have you have some very skilled people, and im sure lots of people send in applications, it happens with every #1 tribe, regardless of actual skill, more skill does help bring in more people thou.

And i GUESS to stay on topic, you bet this world aint dead cause i know a few people who have the capability of knocking ye guys off ye throne

DeletedUser

just wanna say that please dont let TIB desserters join C'M., if that happens then this world is considered done. been seeing a lot of TIB's who went rogue.

We've already said recruitment is closed so no worries. We've also said we won't be taking any TIB players in since the war.

I wasn't trying to take away from what C M players have accomplished. You guys have done well so far and I will hopefully be seeing some of you on the battlefield one day. But you do have a lot of members and I certainly didn't like the merge. If you just join up with all the people who stand toe to toe with you then you don't seem to keen on competition. Certainly haven't given up and I don't plan on it, hope I didn't give that impression. The world is still decently early :)

I didn't think you were so no worries. A lot of players didn't like the merge, and that's not to say we didn't like the players because we get along well it was having that many members that most didn't like, and it happened it's there and we're going to keep going regardless. But to say we just join up with all the people who stand toe to toe with us is like saying there are no other players on the map who are any good, because we've been fighting just about everyone on the map just not tribe wide like we did with TIB, and I believe there are plenty of strong tribes and players still on the map that we have no intentions of bringing in and I personally hope they don't just act like a lot of those TIB members and just abandon ship when the going gets rough. I know you blokes haven't given up you've been here since the beginning and still rocking it :D

Accepted = recruited both have same outcome more people in tribe. they have the same argument on the W12 server about OTA. Some how those people got into your ranks, you had to make a conscious effort to bring all 173 members in.

If you look at the stats I was posting (next one will be up in a couple days) we had around 112 members right before TLI merged into us they were ranked 4th or 5th with 56 I think, that was a build up from the beginning of the tribe meaning we were just accepting good applications like any other tribe would do (If a player is near your members and your members had no intentions of nobling them and they want to join you and they are good in points and Bash then you accept) as to be honest we were confident but not cocky and that was around the april17th update.
Then we merged TLI into us and became C*M for the april20th update leaving us with 161 members. After that recruitment was essentially closed aside from letting the few TIB members we were already fighting with join if they wanted to.

When I mentioned being confident and not cocky, we attacked TIB globally we had members who stayed up all night and day M4 for one just to time attacks and get trains ready, we were so prepared for a war that would last weeks or months that we were stacking villages and timing everyone's attacks with each other. We were confident not cocky we thought we would win but we thought that battle would last a while, their leader was the lead on OBP and was aggressive but he quit right after we attacked apparently after saying a few choice words as well. We thought that war would be much much bigger we thought it might cut the world in half or something, but sadly it didn't we went in strong and tried and most of them just sent my tribe messages saying they quit after seeing us attacking them, and others left the tribe and asked to join us (which we declined) while others left the tribe and fought on their own. The only thing we had fun doing there was seeing who could kill the most and I think it's either mtuck or M4 who won that right now.

My point is we tried and we thought the #2 tribe would have been better than they were, but again that may be our downfall for being to serious.

Also im pretty sure i said you have you have some very skilled people, and im sure lots of people send in applications, it happens with every #1 tribe, regardless of actual skill, more skill does help bring in more people thou.

We do have a lot of skilled players, most of the current top 25 were not in the top 25 prior to this war with TIB, mtuck, M4, Mighty, are just to name a few, I remember when they were lower ranked than me (In hindsight maybe I should have joined the TIB war front lol) so yeah a lot of strong/skilled players did send apps and were accepted but our core strength (as a tribe not saying core of the map) was players who grew to that spot through war, not accepted in at a later date.

And to stay on topic. (sort of) Yes if you ask any C*M member they will most likely say we have too many members lol, but we're not going to draw straws to see who gets kicked out, and our playerbase will decrease as players go inactive and I don't see us accepting anymore players in as we no longer even have recruiters (which were more like gatekeepers or "accepters" than anything lol) so we will have lower members and as both EZ and wrasler said this world isn't over and us in C*M also don't consider it won or over by a long shot, we still treat every tribe with the same respect we treat everyone in our own tribe meaning we don't use kiddy gloves and we're serious.

DeletedUser1500

Well said. My comments got overwhelmed with anger, but thanks for bringing the convo back into perspective.

DeletedUser835

Wait you guys are still on this? I didn't read Alucards wall of text above, so you're going to have to give me a tl;dr there.

In other news, anyone else see the new rules for tribal domination? Looks like you guys won't be winning this server after all lmao

DeletedUser

In other news, anyone else see the new rules for tribal domination? Looks like you guys won't be winning this server after all lmao

I wish I could say that I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. We only had one tribe merge with us, TLI and that was back in april, and we're no where near end game, so that doesn't effect us.
If that were the case then TIB ranked #2 was cut off so it's good they are done as SoA merged with them.
AWE would be cut off because several tribes merged with them.
A.A has had a tribe or two merge with them clearly so they are done.
And this would disqualify any other tribe who ever merged for whatever reasons they choose.
So if the rule was how you interpreted it then LOL would be the only tribe currently in the top 5 who would be allowed to win as all the others have had a merger at some point or another, and I'm sure a lot of the non top 5 tribes have had mergers just on a smaller scale, so they are all out as well.

This new rule was set in place for end game, when tribes near the end of the game try to merge to end a world, not for early on when tribes merge for whatever reasons they choose. So since we're no where near end game this doesn't effect our world much at all, now if months later two big tribes try to merge and get 80% that way, then yes they will be disqualified by the looks of it.

DeletedUser835

Cool story bro, you should write a book about this one day since every response of yours seems to be a novel. I bet you are sweating right now.

I guess I would respond by saying that when one tribe controls 70% of the aggregate points on the server I think that technically would be the end game, regardless of how old the server actually is.

DeletedUser

Cool story bro, you should write a book about this one day since every response of yours seems to be a novel. I bet you are sweating right now.

Entirely not, but you yourself sound like a very angry individual.

I guess I would respond by saying that when one tribe controls 70% of the aggregate points on the server I think that technically would be the end game, regardless of how old the server actually is.

Points are won by taking villages, our Bash was won by taking those villages that gave us those points, a world is not won by who has the most points though taking villages does give points, the taking of the villages wins the world. I'm sure you've heard the advice "Troops win wars, not points" it's quite common on these types of games. ;)

DeletedUser

The exact same thing was said about nao on us11, the end result, alot of the good players got bored and quit nao, so those that were left now struggle (dear nao players don't kid yourself) to hold back the rest the server

DeletedUser

We actually have players currently fighting them on us11 lol

DeletedUser1500

I am just going to go for 100% of your villages...and whoever your friends are; Pockyx, Greenarr0, and Chuck213. See ya soon!

DeletedUser193

The exact same thing was said about nao on us11, the end result, alot of the good players got bored and quit nao, so those that were left now struggle (dear nao players don't kid yourself) to hold back the rest the server

This is true I logged on my account there for the first time in a while and I'm still in nao and things have gone to crap. They won't even release the names of their council members to their own tribe due to fear of them being targeted. While i blame this particularly on Yukio and a couple other leaders who have quit since, the same thing could easily happen here. Or not, either way I feel C M has a lot of tribes that hold contempt for them. If there are any tribes actively seeking your friendship instead of coveting your lands like any respectable lord would do then I consider them weak and enemies of fun in this world.

DeletedUser835

I am just going to go for 100% of your villages...and whoever your friends are; Pockyx, Greenarr0, and Chuck213. See ya soon!

Lol are you upset that I called you and your lackeys out on creating a huge super-merge tribe that accounts for 70% of the points on the server and barb munching the core; ruining the game for everyone else because "Winning" a browser game is more important than actually playing the game to you?

Hey man, do whatever you want, you guys act like I'm here bashing on you personally; I'm not, I'm just the voice of everyone else in this game. Huge super tribes ruin the server - Fact.

DeletedUser

I'll give a tip to these other tribe who have "contempt" for C*M, if you want to grow bigger, stop making NAP's with each other and stop allying each other. The more you make NAP's and Allies the less players your own players have available to attack, which means less nobling being done, which means less growth and less troops.
C*M has an open season policy everyone is open to being attacked outside our tribe.

and barb munching the core; ruining the game for everyone else

Show me proof of barb munching? Give me screenshots. You keep popping on here and tossing up statements with no facts behind them.
So tell me what would make the game more "Fun" for you? Would it be more fun if we kicked everybody except the top 70 in C*M? maybe go all the way down to the top 50? I can tell you it would be a bloodbath and if you think we have large aggressive members now? Just let us get down to that size and I guarantee you that we would be easily three times as aggressive and those 50 players would dwarf most tribes on the map.