• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Yet another dead server?

DeletedUser

That's called one player. and I don't like seeing that anymore than anyone else but please tell me how that has anything to do with us making the server not fun? Have you seen his Bash? It's clear he's not intimidating anyone.

I can probably come up with at least 15 other provinces that have been munched, need I though?

And if you're going to toss around statements like "barb munched the core" now, then yes you had better come up with all the proof you can think of. Because one player nobling barbs in his province is not enough to stand for "barb munched the core".

DeletedUser1500

Lol are you upset that I called you and your lackeys out on creating a huge super-merge tribe that accounts for 70% of the points on the server and barb munching the core - Fact.

You and everyone else can check my offensive bashpoints and know that you are full of lies - Fact!

I don't know who that is and I totally don't care either. Every Tw2 world I've played on so far has been exactly the same, with roughly the exact same people, doing the exact same thing.

I assume your performance is under par on the other servers too. But that's not your fault right?

DeletedUser1500

But I am definitely not giving you any pats on the back for the way you got to where you are. You merged, barb munched and recruited any player that was worth anything, so if you do end up "winning" just know that no single player earned that, your zerg earned that.

Also in response to the dissertation that my tribe has been allying/NAP every other tribe our size; that simply isn't true, we're at war with SOF and RMT right now and on and off war with 82nd, and we have zero allies, lol.

I spawned in the core, and these cities around me was taken from enemy players. Check the stats.

We also have 0 allies, but I'll offer a NAP to any tribe that is inactive war with you!

DeletedUser835

You asked for screenshots though? I gave you one, sorry, I'm not wasting my entire evening scrolling across the map looking for more provinces that have no barbarian villages, if anyone looks, they can see exactly what I am talking about
You and everyone else can check my offensive bashpoints and know that you are full of lies - Fact!

I assume your performance is under par on the other servers too. But that's not your fault right?

What other servers guy? I played TW1 on W4, W6 and W7 before they ended, several years later I played Tw2 US07 for a little while before I got in a pretty bad car wreck and limited all use of a computer for about 6 months (Let alone playing tribal wars). Now that I've recovered, I'm just now starting up on this world.

The real question is, why are you so mad?

DeletedUser

I can almost bet money that everyone who has commented here so far is a member of CM.

Wrong. But a fair number have and why wouldn't we? You actively called us out, so yeah we're here in response.

Also in response to the dissertation that my tribe has been allying/NAP every other tribe our size; that simply isn't true, we're at war with SOF and RMT right now and on and off war with 82nd, and we have zero allies, lol.

Never said your tribe, but since you said you speak for the entire world outside of C*M I figured I would give that advice here so you could share it to your many followers.
Also what exactly is "on and off war"? The fact that you have zero allies actually makes me happy. and not in a joking way, because at least one tribe understands what's needed to grow. though still wondering what on and off war means.

DeletedUser1596

Our members are very prideful and we will respond with the truth. From my point of view it feels like everyone else just doesn't put in the same effort as we have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1500

That is the exact thing I asked myself. Why am I so mad at someone who doesn't know crap. He is literally just making up lies to make an excuse for his subpar performance.
I don't know the answer yet, but I know I can wipe you from the face of this world. So I'll stick to that. I mean, no barb munching hugger could defeat you, right?

DeletedUser1719

Any barbs munched in the core were munched for one of two reasons.
1. We needed a church.
2. TIB was barb munching beside us, so we munched in reaction in order to prevent them capping 1 tile away from us.

We have told our players from sense I joined (back when WAL was still #5 in the world lol) that barb munching is only acceptable for strategic gain, namely, a church. Any other reason is a waste of a noble.

Don't even get me started on bash points and fighting. I literally think my most used word in this world is "war" because I am so overly aggressive (and my Obp shows that to be true).

As for not earning a win...i don't know where you get this. From the start of this world I've attacked players my size with groups of other players. Heck, I even headed an op on a tribe with players bigger than me. We have gotten to this point through teamwork, aggression, and activity.

The argument "you have 23 of the top 24" is ridiculous. That statement is only true because we have worked our butts off to get there.

But hey, you do you. Be mad that you aren't a top tier player, or rather, you can try to learn a thing or two for the next world and try to be a better player than what you are proving yourself to be.

DeletedUser

You asked for screenshots though? I gave you one, sorry, I'm not wasting my entire evening scrolling across the map looking for more provinces that have no barbarian villages, if anyone looks, they can see exactly what I am talking about

It's the responsibility of the accuser to come up with the evidence to back his claims.

You actively called the most war active tribe on the world, liars, huggers, barb munchers. And you wonder why they got mad? Most of these players spent days awake with no sleep to make sure their nukes were sent on time to clear a village before their trains hit. They spent hours upon hours farming to get ahead of their competition. We have players who have co-ops staying up for them when they can't manage anymore and need sleep to make sure their attacks land on time or support gets where it needs to go.

We generally respect every tribe and player we've come across but we've only come across a couple of players on this world who act the way you do, who just flat out spit in our faces and tell us we don't deserve what we worked for. We put LOTS of time into this world, and we love this game. It's players like you who make the game no fun, not players who try harder.

DeletedUser1500

He is obviously not going to do his own research as it contradicts his statements. The only thing we can do now is show him like we have shown many others. I made his tribe RED.
Blood makes the grass grow....

DeletedUser835

So you're punishing an entire tribe who has nothing to do with anything I've said here? I take back nothing, you guys are weirdos.

DeletedUser1500

So you're punishing an entire tribe who has nothing to do with anything I've said here? I take back nothing, you guys are weirdos.
Your words have consequences. But again, a barb munching, tribe hugging tribe could never do any harm anyways right?

DeletedUser1507

So much comparing in here i should have brought a tape measure :D

DeletedUser

LQB about half of his villas were barbs acording to the http://www.tw2-tools.com/us13/tribe/9/ also Krigs has a lot of barbs under his name, phonixqq. im not sure if it is 100% accurate but look at the conquest of your top 3 there are plenty of barbs within thier ranks. deathface did pretty good thou, scotty is sitting on at least 12 barbs. so outa the top 5 i would say there are at least 70-80 barbs taken number 3 being your big muncher at 30+

and if you dont believe me check the stats link is posted just click their name and conquests of player, also i still consider you guys an MRT. :D

isnt this fun how lively this thread has gotten thou (gata stay on topic lol)

DeletedUser193

That is pretty bad for top players. I guess that's where some of them got their rank. No wonder I have more bash then 7 out of the top 10.

We've got some fun times ahead here on US13.

DeletedUser1500

You always have players that lean towards mass expansion. Its funny how you only focus on them though. I mean we have players that have more bash than entire tribes, but that does support your argument.
I like your obash though. Your a player and that proves it. So even though I disagree with your opinion, I least respect it as valid. Your in the game playing, not on the sidelines throwing out nonsense.

DeletedUser193

Defensive bash is good too, I've met several people who can attack great but suck at defending. You're right you guys do have some players with high bash. I counted only 4 players in top 100 that have passed 1 million bash. You are one of those, along with mtuck017, from C M as well and alrond2 and Atlantis1 both from my own LoL.