• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Yet another dead server?

DeletedUser1789

Why waist the time putting another Top 5 together. It'll just get closed again. I see that caused a LOT of new posts....to those of us who were doing the Top 5 updates, there's no need I'll do mine and post it to the tribe......so far this worlds still going, looks to go on for a while. It's a shame we cant have the freedom to post our thoughts without being ridiculed. Let alone posting facts, maps, and updates (from our perspective's), which inevitably in a top 5 is gonna make the other top 4 speak there peace. Bottom line is, C*M wanted this war, now there getting what they wanted and (no matter how we do it), its gonna hurt some folks' feelings. Not everyone can take what they themselves dished out, C*M dished it out for how many months and everyone was stuck with it, now theres options on the map, makes a big difference in the worlds play. Not everyones running to C*M anymore just because there #1, everyone can look at any map and see the other tribes growing in area, while C*M (while still maintaining there points are still loosing ground).

No this server isnt dead yet, the forums may be :(

DeletedUser1500

I think the thing that drives everyone off the forums, or onto it in some cases, is you TREASON. Everyone is disgusted with your drama. So they tend to stay away. AND then other people fire back at you (me mainly) and people come to see the show. So you are the gift and the curse at the same time.

I'm not even going to comment on reason for the top 5 updates. If that's what you believe, more power to you. From your perspective was the key word though. If you only stuck to that, it would be more respectable and encourage friendly banter and convo. BUT its not. Its full of bs, lies, and personal jabs. Then things get off track, comments get deleted, etc, etc.

I would like to see a new Top 5 thread. Where AA talks about eating 100+ barbs a day to take #1 (not yet, but on track). LQ talks about pulling in some top players and positioning themselves for a run....etc, etc. BUT we (all of us) would have to leave the personal jabs and hate convo aside to make that successful.

DeletedUser835

I think it started out as friendly banter when I pointed out your tribe is a barb munching hug merging MRT, and then escalated out of control because you have no idea how to control your emotions and resorted to real life threats.

Also, while we're on the topic of A.A eating 100 barbs a day wasn't it you who said that you are #1 and it doesn't matter how you got there? Only a week ago you adamantly defended your tribe's less than honorable strategies and now when those same strategies are employed to the benefit of someone else they are somehow beneath you?

Sorry, I am not willing to be friendly with you. Not for the mods, not for their ridiculous rules, and not for the sake of a top 5 report.

DeletedUser1500

Exciting....I wasn't jabbing at AA. I was giving an example of a friendly top 5.

...and lets not talk about less than honorable. LQ is scraping the bottom of the barrel for respectful play. You have almost single-handedly ruined the reputation of everyone that plays in your tribe for worlds to come. NOW, LQ will have to play together in all future worlds. Because no one is going to want to play with guys or let you in their tribe. BUT, maybe that was the plan.

...or you could, like your doing now, just create a new account so people don't know who you really are.

DeletedUser835

Exciting....I wasn't jabbing at AA. I was giving an example of a friendly top 5.

...and lets not talk about less than honorable. LQ is scraping the bottom of the barrel for respectful play. You have almost single-handedly ruined the reputation of everyone that plays in your tribe for worlds to come. NOW, LQ will have to play together in all future worlds. Because no one is going to want to play with guys or let you in their tribe. BUT, maybe that was the plan.

...or you could, like your doing now, just create a new account so people don't know who you really are.

No idea what you're talking about, I'm Treason, always have been, always will be. Whether or not people will want me in their tribe is up for debate, I might be a snake but I am a loyal snake.

DeletedUser465

Now now, that's not very on topic of you DC. Shame on you.
*Wags finger*

DeletedUser

That very provoking the mods of you ice *wags delete button* yes yes I feel when treason is done with this dead server he should run for presidents to make dead servers great again

Tokano

Not a Mod
I'm trying to :( You just have to agree to let me be as rude and belligerent as I want, I'll bait every tw2 player onto the forums lol
Ahahaha. I can't let you do that, but what I can let you do is message your tribe and let lie to them them know the forums are fun. :p

DeletedUser

the public servers or the in game servers? cause this forum is normally dead

DeletedUser1949

Our only two choices are Donald Treason and M4 Clinton?...buckle up buckaroo...

DeletedUser1949

....Can we talk about how dead the servers are? :p

Servers so dead yo. Millions of troops die on it every day, and you mods just let it happen. I need Donald Treason to make US13 Great Again!