• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Yet another dead server?

DeletedUser

Heyyyyyyyyyyy have some class, m4llary is mean, have some class. sM4nders maybe... just.. her

DeletedUser1952

Please stay on topic, these forums are for Tribal Wars 2 talk and Tribal Wars 2 talk only. Talk about dead servers or gtfo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

YESSIR!

And speaking of dead servers how is us13 going? it kinda died here and i wanna know.

DeletedUser

Please stay on topic, these forums are for Tribal Wars talk and Tribal Wars talk only. Talk about dead servers or gtfo
its because of things like this this fourm has dieded has much as its dieded

DeletedUser

its because of things like this this fourm has dieded has much as its dieded
dieded?

I want to rename this forum "Yet another dieded server" now xD

Come prove the forum wrong and talk on this "dieded" server :D

DeletedUser

We are discussing this dieded server :D

I dunno whats going on people won't tell me and I don't play, this world I like watching from afar.... far away from actually being in it.

DeletedUser835

Thankfully that's because it's not anymore, good competition going on. I can't really give a top 5 because it will be biased as hell but what I can say is that L.Q has rid itself of unnecessary diplomacy today, the feast begins. Here is our current map. We also picked up a few more players today, no idea where from though because I have nothing to do with recruitment.
map_www_us13_6b4e244d39eaa9c1a018bdf1d53b6755_14704706451488.png

DeletedUser835

A.A seemed to be reaching around you.

I know, I don't like that, but they are our allies and it's not my decision to put a stop to it. That wasn't the diplomacy I was talking about ending though. L.Q and 82nd have agreed to fight C*M to the very end, and should we prevail and only us two tribes be left standing, we'll have 1 huge good-mannered war between allies.

As far as the front with C*M goes we've killed off a few of their players and their front line has collapsed as you can see comparing this map from those of a few weeks ago, though pushing further in we're now fighting C*M's best players. My dislike of M4 aside him and Poke are a force to be reckoned with, though I don't think the few good players C*M has left that are still active will be enough to stop the flood gates from opening eventually.

DeletedUser835

So i hear tell duck season is in full go now?

Something like that. Also D/C I noticed your picture I never claimed to be anonymous I just like the picture lol. I guess with my technical capabilities I hypothetically could be a black-hat but coding has always been a hobby of mine more than a profession, my major is electrical engineering.

DeletedUser

Something like that. Also D/C I noticed your picture I never claimed to be anonymous I just like the picture lol. I guess with my technical capabilities I hypothetically could be a black-hat but coding has always been a hobby of mine more than a profession, my major is electrical engineering.
What a concidence! I didn't realize that was an Anonymous picture :O

Also off topic. Please get back on :D

DeletedUser1949

Can we change the topic of this dieded server to 'being off-topic'. That way if you are on topic, you are off topic. And if you are off topic, you're still off topic. Then this server will really be dieded because all posts shall be reported for being off topic.

DeletedUser

I think if we kinda stay on topic regarding t his dieded server the mods won't delete, how this thread is already a catch 22, if it has talking in it, it isn't a died ed server and is already off topic :O