• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

You Got Heart

DeletedUser2120

Let's say you plopped down in an area and came out of protection early. You're new to the game and didn't understand what that might mean apparently. You got a player in your province who starts attacking you, regardless of the reason. You lost your catapults which aren't easy to come by for a guy who's been here just a few days. Indeed you lost your whole army. Disheartening.
So you rebuild. Queue troops and go to work. You come home to find you got wiped, yet again. Sigh. You keep messaging the player, not understanding why you are being targeted and yet again, queue more troops. The resources in your area are being picked clean, so it's hard, but you manage to get some defensive troops together. Fifty of this, 30 of that, etc.
You get cleared, again. You rebuild again.
Indeed you start getting hit every 2 hours over the next 36. You even switch to a respectable clan.
The kid has heart. Brand spanking new, gets hit by a hurricane and is still here. Any time you want my troops, they are there for you regardless what clan you are in. You have heart King Israel. I'm expecting big things from you. Grow, build, get big.

DeletedUser2121

Yeah he's got heart and stayed calm, cool and collected.

The only thing I'd have done differently would have been to hide troops as they cooked off until I could defend myself.

Back in Evony there was a player named Chuchugogo (lol I know) ranked 3rd in the server that I had the misfortune of starting out next to. My mouth being what it is had me in trouble in short order, and needless to say I was a player farm for a time.

I got on the forums and learned from vets and started stashing troops anywhere I could stash them and queue'n all my resources up.

Fast forward 6 months later, Chuchu and I ended up #1 and #2 and he joined our tribe.

The point is, you never know how the world will turn if you can just manage to hang around long enough for it to happen.

DeletedUser2120

I also gotta say he never screamed at me. He never cussed me out. He never even went to his tribe leader for help. He tried resolving the issue all on his own. Dude never even went to his tribe for help. Tried to resolve this on his own. His tribe only found out because I was talking to them about something else and I mentioned it. He has more strength and self-sufficiency in him than most adults I know. Imagine my shock in finding out this kid is 12-years old. I'm going to make him a beast. I have him reinforced and am teaching him, as is his clan. This kid is important to me guys. God help you if you attack him.

And through all of this I've gotten to know a bit about TheDeplorables. Good tribe. Got mad respect for them. Can't wait to see what Israel can do.