• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

You Had One Job

DeletedUser825

Ah but due to the relocate feature you can put the zerk HoO in a defensive village..... no idea why you would when you could make trebuchets instead.

DeletedUser

Well even still, w13 doesn't have the relocate feature because we were apparently too late into the world, and as you said trebs...

DeletedUser825

Ah well then I stand corrected, just the trebs... that reminds me I need to go fix a villa in US14.

DeletedUser

Ah but due to the relocate feature you can put the zerk HoO in a defensive village..... no idea why you would when you could make trebuchets instead.
and from a nonsarcastic view, my HC(only thing i train in Defense cities) cities are max level mines, very useful for Zerkers.

DeletedUser1613

well i do back any of village that was blue in my screen. = )

DeletedUser

Amazing, a fine ram only attack, could have been worse, could have been 3K straight rams.
3614569.png

DeletedUser

I asked him if he attacked because I spied him or something else.
He said "Both".

Well to make it worse (maybe) I asked him why he chose to attack me, in a province where he has 4 villages in (not his main) instead of attacking C*M in his main province that he has 27 villages in and his chapel, in that province is 2 of the top 5 players on the world. (C*M players)
He never answered the second question.

Again, he said he attacked me because I spied him...

DeletedUser825

Very bad decision as you will knock him down. Of that we can be sure :D

DeletedUser

Very bad decision as you will knock him down. Of that we can be sure :D

Oh he's as good as gone, I didn't spend a day+ trip coming over there to not kill the red things.:)
But I will say he sent 3 attacks at me. the first to hit was a 200 LC attack. followed by the rams. followed by 1,900 axes and 190 MA. The first hit an hour and a half before the other two which landed around 20 min apart.
I...may...have...over stacked a bit...

DeletedUser

I asked him if he attacked because I spied him or something else.
He said "Both".

You know now I feel bad because I actually forgot I sent attacks at those 4 villages of his yesterday, completely forgot about them till they started landing.