• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Yukio didn't die.

DeletedUser1487

So I guess Yukio didn't die after all. It was a scam by A Beer after yukio quit. Death is serious, don't lie about it. I'm glad yukio is not dead, but don't go around preaching his death and letting the whole world name a village after him when he didn't actually die. This is the NAO I know. This is the NAO that will fall.
#NothingButLiesFromNAO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1500

There is more to that story...but A Beer for sure thought he was dead also.

DeletedUser1487

From the NAO guys that were included in the message, they said a beer is the one that made up the scam after yukio announced himself quitting in a message to the council and some members. ALL of the NAO guys said that, the fact was they all knew he wasn't and yet preached a lie to the whole world he was.

DeletedUser1500

You might be right...but I was more familiar with the situation than most...maybe not as close as them though. The real story equally sucks, but its not death. BUT I could have gotten a lie as well.

DeletedUser1487

NAO leadership is the most cruel and honestly evil leadership I have ever witnessed, heard of, or taken part of in tw series.

DeletedUser1487

^ I agree with kiki here, This story is just plain sad, and way toooo long to explain.
It's the only tribe I regret being a part of haha
But you are on the winning side now with the rest of us, so glad to have you! :)

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
On the behalf of the BYE council (Fireball jr., Xumi, CraftCrazy, Rageblood, Silveraydo-1973, Krinsler, sirlancealot and myself) and our fantastic members, we are happy to have played a roll in NAO's downfall :)

DeletedUser1506

I'm also glad that Yukio is still alive and that death shouldn't be joked about, even if a player just decided to quit the game, tell the players that. I'm wondering if it was an attempt from NAO council to try and get the players more united and fight for something they thought was true. I myself thought that it was true because who would really joke around with death? Especially with something like drinking and driving (I believe that is what everyone got told) drinking and driving can be a very touchy topic for some people considering they have lost loved ones due to drunk drivers. Don't drink and drive people, it's a serious issue and no life is worth getting in a car drunk. The sad thing is just saying this doesn't really make people stop. Make sure to get a designated driver if you plan on drinking.

DeletedUser1487

Yes, its not that they lied, its the fact on what they lied about that disturbs me. But even if he is alive, DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!! It is not worth it.

DeletedUser626

After hearing originally about it I told Ice it was all a line of BS. The fact they had to lie to save face to how horrible they messed up the tribe, it was the only way to get things back on track and unite it. He was looking for an out and took the dirty way of doing it. I would like to hear the other side of this story. It should be an interesting tale. And it should be told. I will make popcorn and get the whiskey.

DeletedUser1487

It would be nice to hear their side, but when was the last time a NAO guy talked here on the forums though?

DeletedUser465

NAO leadership is coop anyway. They all quit, they could only pretend everything was going right for so long

DeletedUser465

Not sure why pacapete would be throwing 50% full nukes if he wasnt being internalled ;)

DeletedUser1487

For real, which I am sure is not legal in this game. Considered multi-accounting I believe.