• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Zero End (End)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Zero End

Goals: Goals are not something one can finish on his own, that is what a tribe is for according to my knowledge. My goal for Zero End is too live through until the end of the server. We do not have to be #1, we simply... Live (Hence the name). Goals can be many a thing, You can make your own goals while being in Zero End, whether it be top point whore or the most destructive thing on the war-zone.

Recruitment: We like to have experienced players but there is no problem with having newbies. That is... if you're willing to learn the basics. I myself have played the game in TW1 early 2012 and 2013 across multiple worlds. You can share your knowledge in our tribal forums.

Standards: Equality, nobody is better than another. One person with 5k points has the same potential as a fresh start player with 50 points. Points don't win battles, Troops do. Maturity is a must.

Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.
~Lord Byron

~If you have any questions please ask them below...

Status
Not open for further replies.