• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Discussion of Tribal Domination

• Thread starter DeletedUser1383
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1484

You planned to merge 6 tribes, are you telling me that at no point in that plan did your area of influence include more than 200 players total?
We play for a long time. We KNEW that MOST players will leave the game. We KNOW that in summer MANY players will down their activity. So we KNOW that 200 places is enough for us to close the world. So... did I know HOW MANY EXACTLY players plan to leave? No. No need...

DeletedUser1484

We KNOW that ALL tribes noble their inactive players. So when you see 100 players in your allies tribe you understand that in fact this means about 20 players. Not more. So we never planned to have 1000 players in one tribe. As I said - we play for a long time.

DeletedUser255

Yeah? Sounds like you avoided a lot of fighting, recruited a LOT of the active player base. Across SIX tribes. *sigh*

DeletedUser1484

Our top-player has more than 22 mln offensive bashpoint and almost 7 mln in def.
Sure we avoid to fight :)

DeletedUser255

You can gain OBP clearing all your inactives that you so proudly bored out of the game. It's pretty much unavoidable.

I have 21 million DBP and I have never been attacked

DeletedUser1484

You can gain OBP clearing all your inactives that you so proudly bored out of the game. It's pretty much unavoidable.

I have 21 million DBP and I have never been attacked
Yes. "You can". And I also can attack my enemies to have OBP.
So what we are talking about?
Some players like to farm, others like to attack. Everything like in RL.
But now we are talking about rules changes that have no sense for EXISTING worlds.

DeletedUser255

Or maybe we are talking about rule changes BECAUSE of existing worlds. Congrats, you are part of the problem, not the solution.

f5657ea6e8a5225a9c0c692817d5bf5c-micdrop07.gif

DeletedUser734

Or maybe we are talking about rule changes BECAUSE of existing worlds. Congrats, you are part of the problem, not the solution.

f5657ea6e8a5225a9c0c692817d5bf5c-micdrop07.gif

Thank you for proving to everyone in this chat that you've never played a world to the finish. At least not a US world.

You're the real problem in my book. You have no business making rules for anyone.

DeletedUser255

Thank you for proving to everyone in this chat that you've never played a world to the finish. At least not a US world.
Because all US worlds finish by an extended plan to ally and then recruit a huge percentage of a TW2 active player base?

DeletedUser1484

So you recruited them all?
Not me.
But all russian-speaking players in Juval came together. And they came to win. Not to farm. But ... OK. As I said - play yourself. A little advise^ change rules every hour. Just for fun.... Cu

DeletedUser734

I totally agree. This rule is really eliminating a strategic part of the game, Diplomacy. When you get that far into endgame only a few of the many that started have stuck it out and are still playing. You have tribes with 4 to 5 actual players covering for 20 or 30 trying to keep their tribe alive. It is ridiculous beyond reasoning, that a rule would be implemented that would not allow those players to 'give it up' and join a more active tribe. Especially when the tribe leadership quits, because they are losing, so they just up and leave, leaving their tribe in chaos.
In real life scenarios, armies have merged to fight a shared enemy, or when their leader has gone down. The same should be held for a 'game'. Also changing the rules after the game is started is not a good thing either, in my humble opinion.
With all the games changes lately, the building queue times and such, and now this. I will no longer be playing the game much longer. It was fun, but not anymore. It is now just too tiresome to try to get anything done.
Changes are not always a 'good thing'. :)

I'm with you, I'll just continue with what we've been planning from the start and if they ban me screw it. At that point I'm done with this game. It's a fun game, but it's not worth this bull$#*!.

DeletedUser734

Great point, that we should totally change the way the game is played with zero warning halfway through the world.

That's a fantastic plan. You're going to keep a lot of players that way.

DeletedUser734

Basically you just sound like one of the whiners that says "this isn't fair, we've got the better players, they just mass recruited and outnumber us! waaaaaah"

When every time those players were just trash at diplomacy and that's why they lost.

DeletedUser255

Great point, that we should totally change the way the game is played with zero warning halfway through the world.

That's a fantastic plan. You're going to keep a lot of players that way.
Because of all the players you are keeping by enacting huge merges and recruitment strategies, alienating and removing any chance new players have of learning how to play?

Point of note, Kings is winning EN2.

DeletedUser734

Because of all the players you are keeping by enacting huge merges and recruitment strategies, alienating and removing any chance new players have of learning how to play?

Point of note, Kings is winning EN2.
Again, proving you have no idea what you're talking about. Which tribe takes in more new players and teaches them how to play? The mass recruitment tribe that takes in everyone? Or the tribe that only has 50-60 good players that were mostly friends on a previous world with a few pickups when they saw people crowning early?

I'll give you a hint, you're still wrong...

DeletedUser734

By the way, the point leader of OTA is Zeshinosa and this is the first time he's played. Felzelle has never played before and he's ranked 2 now...

Shocking that these noobie alienating mass recruiting tribes would have these BRAND NEW PLAYERS and teach them to be this good?

I'm about to start messaging people and asking them how many of them are new, because I'm pretty sure OTA only has one player in it's top 5 that had previous experience when they joined.

Serendipity was the only one in the top 5 we brought over from W3.

Status
Not open for further replies.