• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser1178

If there were a Twstats like for Tribal wars one that showed all this info and you could just link it here that would be great but I don't think currently one exists http://tw2stats.com/ this only shows EN worlds :/

That and i think its out dated to, maybe this goes against terms and conditions now? or did the owners just stop working on the site?

DeletedUser

Are you trying to kill me? Or get my wife to? I already spend way too much time here! :p
But actually, that WOULD be a cool addition. I'm just not sure how to implement it.
Lol naw i just felt like it was missing something and just couldnt quite put my finger on it and i think that mighta been it lol

DeletedUser1980

COKKY me have a question for you LOL
Do you intend to keep member limit in WAR at 20 till end game? If yes, how will you guys be dealing with inactives. Inactivity in the mid/late game might might hit y'all hard considering number of your members. Pretty sure I saw somewhere you guys do not intend to merge with other tribes.

DeletedUser

You would have to manually count how many villages they lose on TW2-Tools.com It's not worth the time.

cokky

Berserker
COKKY me have a question for you LOL
Do you intend to keep member limit in WAR at 20 till end game? If yes, how will you guys be dealing with inactives. Inactivity in the mid/late game might might hit y'all hard considering number of your members. Pretty sure I saw somewhere you guys do not intend to merge with other tribes.

replace the inactives with the list of people who want in that are vetted It wont be to many given the group we have. If we have to we will bring in veteran players and use the inactive villages to boost them up since they will be just starting up.

cokky

Berserker
MuhHAHHAA we have our first official war here at WAR S.S just declared on us. Axes being sharpened as we speak on both sides look for some significant jumps in their bash this week.

DeletedUser

S.S is a winning tribe from W16, You may want to reconsider the DBP statement.

DeletedUser

Considering the differences in stats, im not real sure about that one there Cold

either W16 was weak or its not the same SS

Actully im going with different tribes considering the different names, kinda disappointing really

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering the differences in stats, im not real sure about that one there Cold
either W16 was weak or its not the same SS
Actully im going with different tribes considering the different names, kinda disappointing really

There's been far too much hugging in this world.

DeletedUser

There's been far too much hugging in this world.
I would just say no formal wars, honeslty this world doesnt trully feel all huggy, unless LQ and SS and War are super huggy but i dont think they are, i just think we are just getting to the part where people jump sectors and actually start planning real ops, or at least close.

I would just say no formal wars, honeslty this world doesnt trully feel all huggy, unless LQ and SS and War are super huggy but i dont think they are, i just think we are just getting to the part where people jump sectors and actually start planning real ops, or at least close.
Agreed. Even war from SS is more of a marking, since WAr has been kicking around some of their members. We shall see, though!

cokky

Berserker
Agreed. Even war from SS is more of a marking, since WAr has been kicking around some of their members. We shall see, though!

We are = opportunity sorts though. Even some fist E cuffs with our only nap seems to be settled down now though. But i agree it is just now starting to be fun... pretty much 4 corners and 4 tribes while not officially LQ V TKO and WAR v SS with some minor shots at other tribes in the middle. That is how it is shaking out on this week. It is good for the game keeps the top 4 busy learning and team building and noone can really do long term harm to each other yet. Allows other tribes a chance to rise from the rim(still waiting for that) The only time i seen that happen for real was on a long world so will be fun to see if we can keep this fairly even long enough to be along world.

DeletedUser2207

Yeah i noticed Gayfish in there ranks, not one i would want to go against, well go against and win. . . .
Yea, no thanks lolz. They have a solid group over there though. Shady as heck, but they are killing it

DeletedUser

Coins help a ton in the early game.
They really do, and now im really sad that that group isnt on this world, would have been a cool battle knowing the top 4 tribes were really built on solid killers