• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2578

Hey THC, A new world opened. You guys might want to go join that, considering you'll never win this one.

DeletedUser

I was wondering who you were slaughter ;) Guess I do now finally.

DeletedUser2704

Biz, my little birds told me you are mass recruiting people and offering them your villages to join osk. Are you that desperate?

Man you better win this world fighting not mass recruiting. This is tribalwars not tribal hugs.biz1-1.png

DeletedUser2578

So you post the same thing in two different forums? Can we get a mod to delete the onces here as it's off topic and a "spam" post.

DeletedUser2704

Chill boy :) . Dont be too serious. I posted on 1 forums.

These are memes not a spam post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

Is it me or this game has gotten ridiculously slow and inconsistent? Like im afraid of sending a noble train because of it

DeletedUser2677

gp7ZBV7.png

Hey good news. I just saved 15% on my car insurance.

Attachments

• 2v441f.jpg
    2v441f.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2207

I
So you post the same thing in two different forums? Can we get a mod to delete the onces here as it's off topic and a "spam" post.
Oh puhleez...
1st, he deleted the other posting of it.
2nd, it's simply a fun way of posting world news... How is the beginning of desperation not news??? Recruiting over 50 members is nothing short of desperate, all things considered.

DeletedUser2590

hmmm. Have we seen everything we could from bizzy boy.
1. grows like crazy
2. allies/naps everyone
3. merges tribes and betrays peeps in the process
4. mass recruits
5. ??? quits?

I'd be impressed if you stick around so people can actually see you play. Ya know like, dodging, sniping, recaping, stacking villas to counter OPs, coordinating big OPs, clearing big stacks.

cokky

Berserker
its a great scam anyway you promise someone villages to jump tribes then just internal them later... Pretty sure biz is the guy who keeps calling my cell telling me i won the African lotto and for a small fee he will send me the ticket...

DeletedUser2704

I see that the truth is offending someone. Come on bubbles you know iam talking the truth :) .

Here is another true fact: the bigger you are the easier we tear you apart.

cokky

Berserker
I see that the truth is offending someone. Come on bubbles you know iam talking the truth :) .

Here is another true fact: the bigger you are the easier we tear you apart.

he should know that from the other 2 times he lost mass recruiting is not the path to victory anymore in domination worlds it might work in MRT i mean vip worlds but not here. Nothing will band us and RIP together better than a common enemy who is not following the guide lines we all agreed too. Its your choice though do not blame the rest of us for the results.

DeletedUser2704

Oh you're funny. Iam not the salesman, iam the saboteur. For heavens sake what are you smoking :/ ?

And yes cokky i know many rnd players that are pissed from mass recruiting.

DeletedUser2158

Lol thats funny. RND got the same reputation as Elite to mass recruit and hug their way to victory

DeletedUser2578

I didn't know 54 players was mass recruiting. Funny how a meesley 14 players more than THC is now the new MRT term. It use to be 120+. I guess THC is just salty.

DeletedUser2549

I didn't know 54 players was mass recruiting. Funny how a meesley 14 players more than THC is now the new MRT term. It use to be 120+. I guess THC is just salty.
1) you have to go over 50 members to try to win, Half your own members have messages our players about how they're not happy with this. (Plus your going to Lose)
2)THC is doing just fine at 40 members below the 50, yeah we can go to 50. but we don't need to. thats what you call skill baby.
3) oh look at that? OSK made us brown after all this talking in the forums. why was that? looking forward to this answer.