• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. DaBahamaLlama

Dear Whales....

Please promise to spend more crowns so that daddy inno will put their part-time unpaid intern to work on fixing the server... after the weekend is over, of course.
  2. DaBahamaLlama

Reported Player/Tribe/Village Search Bug

When trying to manually type in a player/tribe/village name, the search bar glitches out and resets whatever is being typed, unless it is done extremely slowly.
  3. DaBahamaLlama

Idea to boost forum activity

Out of 10,000 players on the game, there are only 1-20 on the forum at any given time. I have a feeling that lots of players on both mobile and even computer don't know about the forums. During the tutorial, maybe give some kind of decent reward (500/500/500 res) for going to the forum web...
  4. DaBahamaLlama

DaBahamaLlamas Top Tribes

Hey everybody, Its been a while since I last played. Im going to start up a top tribes thread for this world, as it looks really interesting with a decent amount of good players and tribes. For those of you who dont know me, I played 2 worlds, one on EN and one on US, and won both, finishing...
  5. DaBahamaLlama

Does InnoGames need more donations for their potato servers?

Seriously, lag is killing lots timed attacks. I've had multiple people complain about this issue. I've personally experienced attacks CHANGE their landing times upon refreshing... BEFORE AFTER (yeah, it's only a second, but it swapped my nuke/noble train after the 2nd refresh). This isn't...
  6. DaBahamaLlama

Stop the Mass Messages

This is by far one of the most abused and annoying game features. I am in 8 different mass messages currently. If you are strictly a mobile player, you don't even have a way to remove yourself from them, and are forced to be part of a 100+ person spam. This feature should be restricted to tribal...
  7. DaBahamaLlama

Top 10 Tribes

TOP 10 TRIBES: Week 1 Weekly Update Archives: Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7 Week 8 Week 9 Week 11 (10 was skipped) Week 12 Power Rankings (edit map updated courtesy of coldog22) Hi there. Since the world is currently pretty slow, I decided to do some power rankings for the...