• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. PLAYERS READ (IMPORTANT)

cancelled
  2. No More Excuses

Ridiculous, been disconnected well over 30 times today already and just as many refreshings. INNO fix your crap NOW
  3. No More Excuses

The title of this message block is Discussions and Opinions isn't it. Players should be free to discuss or voice their opinions about anything in the game without being threatened. A great way to antagonise players by threatening them.
  4. No More Excuses

still lots of issues trying to play TW2. I knew INNO wouldn't do anything to fix the problems. 2 weeks of pure hell, worst in years although many issues have been going on for years. Show some respect for your customers and do something instead of always doing nothing.
  5. No More Excuses

With all due respect INNO may listen to you, but you'll be speaking to deaf ears. You'd have better luck winning 1st prize in the Power Ball lottery.
  6. EVERYONE LISTEN UP

I said the same thing in No More Excuse Message. Players should also not go to any new realms (worlds) that open until INNO fixes all their game issues and start showing some respect for their customers. Enough is enough, game glitches (issues) have been plaguing TW2 U.S. server for years now...
  7. No More Excuses

U.S server is the problem currently and has been for years. I was on E before as well about 1-2 years ago and it worked much better than the U.S.
  8. No More Excuses

You'd be surprised how many players play the game and spend money. INNO pulls in millions and millions of dollars in profit every year from players
  9. No More Excuses

You may not think so, but do you want to antagonize players more than they already are. Talking about respect when INNO doesn't respect their players (customers) which they have proven time and time again. I think you were making a joke.
  10. No More Excuses

Banning anyone from speaking here is against the freedom of speech which is a constitutional right. I suggest you watch what you do, ever heard of the word lawsuit.
  11. No More Excuses

They should give a date. It doesn't take years to fix their glitches, that is an absolutely ridiculous time frame. Nothing has been fixed, nothing. The fact that all those issues have been going on for years now proves they have no intention of fixing anything. Their servers need to be replaced...
  12. No More Excuses

He will be wasting his breathe. Why would INNO even listen or acknowledge what one person says when 10's of thousands of tickets over the last few years have been submitted and basically thrown in the trash. INNO doesn't care about the efficiency of their game nor the players who play them...
  13. No More Excuses

most of their game glitches have been going on for years with thousands and thousands of tickets submitted. I received a response yesterday and as usual it was useless. I asked what date all those issues will be resolved and was told and i quote "cannot give you a date when the issues will be...
  14. No More Excuses

Yep all players should not spend anymore money until INNO realizes that players are serious and won't take it anymore. Why run a game when it is almost impossible to play and just pisses off most players. Players do not give them anymore money until they fix all the issues affecting their game.
  15. No More Excuses

Hi bro, no surprise you can't log in. INNO just won't fix their servers by replacing them with new ones. They don't care about players even though many of them supply them with cash
  16. No More Excuses

Yep, INNO has proven that they don't care about their players (customers) or the quality of their game and will not fix their glitches. They cannot say they do when many of the same glitches have been going on constantly for years now. I am surprised they are still in business since obviously...
  17. No More Excuses

INNO is aware of the issues and just replied to me that they can not give a date when all of the games problems will be fixed. It has been an absolute nightmare playing for the last 7 days and many of these problems have been going on for years. INNO is not willing to spend any of the millions...
  18. No More Excuses

I will disregard, no one is enjoying playing the game now as it is almost impossible to play it.
  19. No More Excuses

It is almost impossible to play any worlds running on U.S. server because of Lag time/Constant Refreshing/Villages changing colors/Constant disconnects and trouble signing on. All players are going thru this and it has been going on for 6 days strait not to mention many of those issues have...
  20. General Discussion (Montjuïc)

Players should not join new worlds until all the current problems are resolved which is making it almost impossible to play the game's worlds which is affecting every player on U.S. server.